thirty-one

The new beginning

"What do you want?" I hissed, stepping back while trying to keep calm on the inside

The man looked even more intimidating than those few days back. With his pale skin, dark hair in a great mess and obvious dark circles under his eyes, he looked like he went through a lot lately, not that I was pitying him or anything.

"Let's not be rude little girl," he threatened with an unsettling scowl, "I believe you owe me something." his words caused cold shivers to run up my back, my cool composure slowly crumbling to pieces.

"What?" I muttered, circling my arms around myself tightly, "I don't owe you anyth-"

"Because of you, I lost my post in the advisors' group!" he snarled loudly, nearing me now at a quicker pace, "They lowered my pay and I'm not getting benefits anymore! All because of you!" he roared, my breath hitching in my throat at his sharp exclaims. I felt the temperature of my body lowering rapidly, alarming me of the situation I was in.

I gaped at him in shock, feeling my body begin to shudder in terror.

I thought the king took care of this guy already.

"I-" I sputtered quietly, not knowing what to do nor say to get myself out of this.

"Karma is a bitch, now you're going to pay back you little slut." I grimaced at the insult he threw my way, my fingers already digging into my skin painfully.

"Nothing's my fault, you brought this upon yourself!" I yelled, my high-pitched exclaim resonating around the soulless corridors loudly.

I could only hope someone had heard me.

"Shut it!" he hissed before pushing me against the wall harshly, my breath getting stuck in my lungs from the sudden force. I yelped once my head made harsh contact with the wall behind me, Mr Cho already standing only a few inches away by now.

"S-stop it! No!" I shrieked, feeling his chest push against mine. Struggling, I tried to get myself away from his hold, however, he already pinned my arms above my head with one hand, the other already roaming up my legs towards my abdomen.

I closed my eyes shut, still wriggling around, desperate to get away.

I felt so disgusted I felt like vomiting, his hand roaming my body burned every single place he touched.

"Don't touch me!" I cried, my eyes already stinging with unshed tears of anxiety and pure panic.

"I bet you aren't this disobedient with that little boy, so why now?" he snickered darkly, "I'm sure I could take much better care of you than he can." I gulped dryly, shuddering as his face neared my neck.

"The king knows how to respect women, unlike a pig like you!" I fumed in anger, attempting to push myself against the wall behind me to get as far from him as possible.