1

I sighed and slouched back on my sofa after finally returning home from work.

Fuck sake! I thought. I was in such a bad headspace at the moment, my depression was worse than ever and my boss was just an absolute dick.

I always dreamt of writing songs for famous singers and helping them write them, I really did have the talent I just didn't have the luck to score big and get noticed yet.

Most of my nights, or what was left of my nights,  I spent writing lyrics to unknown songs yet to be given the spotlight.

By day and evening I spent my time working at my local bar, my boss had mistreated me since day one, trying to take advantage of me and manipulate me. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for his tricks but bearing in mind he's well over 6 foot and I only 5"2 I wouldn't stand a chance at brushing his touch off.

"Alexa play songs by YUNGBLUD" I said.

YUNGBLUD's lyrics where my favourite in the world, I felt I could truly connect and feel something from them. Not to mention he was my absolute celebrity crush without a doubt. In fact I'd seen him in concert twice hoping to make it a third for his next tour.

I sighed again as I read the clock on my Apple Watch which was firmly clasped around my small wrists, realising it was time to go and 'pop my pills'.

I had relied well and truly on medication since I was 15, I don't think I'd survive without it. My depression and anxiety was like no other. My depression made me feel isolated from the rest of the world its like been stuck in the depths of the ocean drowning in overwhelming thoughts and feelings. As for my anxiety that was a whole other ball game it had controlled my life for years stopping me from taking opportunities and next steps in my career. I'd of been persuing my song writing dreams in university instead of been behind a bar.

A/N: hope yall enjoyed the first chapter please vote thankyouuu sm xo