5

A/N last chapter was quite short so this one will definitely make up for it😊

Mollys POV

Approaching the door again with Dom's drink this time I entered seeing the people I saw go in as I left.
I leant over and gave Dom his drink.
"Thanks love!" He said with a big smile.
"Your welcome." I answered returning a smile.
I turned around and faced the other men.
"Anything a can get for you guys?"
The one on the left looked at me up and down with a grin on his face and said "I'll take a beer please."
The one in the middle gave me the same exact look and asked for a gin and tonic and then the one on the left who seemed to be more content asked for a glass of wine.
"That's fine I'll be right back."

Dom's POV
Molly left and I couldn't help but admire her.
"Oi you've got a bit of drool there young fella!" My manager said to me jokingly.
I blushed and laughed it off.
"She was pretty fine." Adam said.
"Back off mate." I laughed.
Tom shook his head and laughed aswell knowing damn well I was serious.

Mollys POV
I brought the fugue there drinks and told the, if they needed anything else just to give me a shout.
"Actually Molly there is something" Dom said.
"You know the chicks name?" Adam said surprised.
"Well yeah you would of done ana all if you'd of been on time." Dom answered.
Adam rolled his eyes in a joking kind of way.
"What do you know about song writing, you said you really like my lyrics, well hear I am trying to find some original ideas that every song writer isn't already trying to drill into me."
My mind went blank for a second until I told myself THIS WAS MY FUCKING MOMENT!
"Wait seriously I I write songs all the time when I'm not in this place, it's what I want to do." I replied with a lot more enthusiasm.
"Nah mate as if Molly your literally the fucking saving grace right now." Dom said putting his hands behind his head and leaning back.

We spoke about the songs I'd written and how I ended up working here and wished for an opportunity until Luca stormed in.

"Molly!" His aggressive voice startled me. "Get back to work and leave these gentlemen be."
I rolled my eyes and left the room.
Just as I was about to turn the corner Luca grabbed my ass probably thinking no one would see. I heard one of the 4 gasp seeing what he did so unprofessionally and disrespectful.