7

I got home and went straight up to my room honestly couldn't put up with my job anymore.
After procrastinating calling Dom I finally got the balls to ring him.

My mood was instantly switched when I heard his voice.
"Hey!"
"Hi Dom!"
"You sound happier now"
"Happier now I've called you"
"Aha well I must say Molly meeting you tonight made my day"
"Really?"
"Yes and I want you to know if you ever need anything I'm here for you, your a strong girl for putting up with the crap you get given."
"Oh wow, I wasn't really expecting that, Thankyou though seriously."
"Well what where you expecting?"
"I don't know but what I'm used to is been brushed off and told to take some pills and put a smile on like everything is normal even though it bloody well ain't."
"Damn."
-silence-
"Dom?"
"Still here, just never heard something I could relate to more."
"Guess we've got something incommon then."
"Sure does seem that way. Anyway Molly on a better note I really want to see ya again."
"What were you thinking then"
"First off I'd love to see your work and also I just really want to catch up with you properly and get to know what you're all about you seem awesome and I want to get to know you, what do ya say?"
"I want to get to know you too, I can't wait."
"Good I'm glad aha your gorgeous as well by the way."
"Stop it I'm blushing now!"

Our call went on for at least half an hour until I left to go to sleep it's the happiest I've been about a person in a long time.