19

One of my fave vids^^
A/N~ I'm currently sat in the bath crying because I couldn't get yungbluds resale tickets, what even is life anymore. Anyway here's the update yall wanted.

The press had found out about Mollys where about and I had been asked to do multiple interviews, I turned down each one. I only tweeted to update the fans on her health however not much had really changed.

I was sat in the corner of the ward staring blankly at her. The beeps of the machines began to speed up, I ran to the her bedside and shouted for a nurse, I was immediately taken out the room and asked to wait for her to be stable.

30 minutes past and I was still pacing past the door, my mind racking about what could be happening to her.

At once a doctor came out and approached me.
"Please give me good news doc!" I said.
"Its great news, she's awake and well!" He told me.
I ran to the room and joined her, she had been disconnected from half the machines she was on. Our eyes instantly locked and I couldn't stop myself from crying, tears rolled down both of our cheeks as we were reunited after what felt like forever.

"I'm so glad your awake babe!"
All Molly did was smile under her oxygen mask, she was exhausted and therefore couldn't speak.
That didn't matter what did was that she was here with me and well.

She raised herself forwards wincing slightly and managed to reach out and hug me.
Her delicate little hands pulled down the oxygen mask and her lips spoke in a quiet voice
"I love you"
"I love you too"