8

A day later
Mollys POV
I was meeting YUNGBLUD at a studio an hour from my house.
Things felt like they'd moved so fast, it felt so unreal I had to pinch myself.

I got ready and did my makeup, I curled my hair and wore some black vinyl leggings and a white band tee paired with a denim jacket. Before leaving I took my medication and grabbed my keys.

The whole way there I was singing at the top of my lungs. It wasn't often I felt that 'on top of the world' feeling so I didn't care if someone in the car next to me gave , me a funny look. I WAS FRICKING HAPPY!!

An hour later I arrived at the studio and parked my car up, getting out the car I heard a door open. I turned round and it the entrance there he was. Just as I remembered.

My heart started pounding I swear I even got butterflies. Right enough of the faffing about Molly go get to work and impress him for Gods sake I told myself.

"Hey! You look gorgeous" Dom said excited.
"Not so bad yourself." I replied winking.
I could see he liked that😏

We got inside and made coffee.
"So what did you think of the samples I sent you?" I asked nervously.
"Here's my honest opinion..."
*please say you like them please say you like them I thought*
"I think there all amazing, so unique and unlike any other song writer. They've all got such meaning pull lyrics I can tell they really come from the heart. I glad to have ya here with me man" He said handing me my coffee.
I smiled "thanks it mean a lot"
"I can't tell it does and I can tell that's a real smile too"
"No need to fake a smile around you, your the best!"
We chatted some more and headed to a sofa where we sat and worked on some lyrics.

Hours flew buy and we had so much fun besides this was both of our passion so it was even better.

Towards the end of the night Dom gathered his stuff and I did the same.
"I really enjoyed today Dom" I said as he turned around and gained eye contact with me.
"Good coz I did too" he answered now walking towards me.
He cupped my face in his hand and pressed his lips against mine. He slowly moved his hands to my waist and I played with his hair as the kiss deepened.
I felt like I was dreaming until we broke the kiss and I new it was real.
All we could do was smile at each other.

I got home and text Dom I was home safely.

Thanks for today again I'm home safely😘
Welcome b it's been sick, also your a good kisser😘
So are you❤️
Wonder what else your good at😏
Hmm guess we'll have to wait and see...😊❤️

I eventually fell asleep after been unable to contain my emotions.

A/N thankyou for all the reads guys, please vote if you enjoy! Also I'm updating this book everyday if you couldn't already tell🥰love yall