9

A week had gone buy and me and Dom text everyday. We'd been to the studio twice since we first kissed as well.
I couldn't be more grateful for he had done for me.
Dom had connections with multiple agents finding one that was interested in me, I had an interview coming up. The thought of this sent adrenaline through my body and making me feel sick to my stomach from anxiety, I knew the interview would open new doors and hopefully get me away from my current job so I wasn't going to let anything stop me.

Today I had the day of work thankfully.
I sat down at my table and ate some cereal and had a coffee to wake me up.
My phone rang and my screen lit up with the name 'Dom Harrison' on it.
Dropping my spoon I picked up the phone.

"Hi Dom"
"Hey beautiful what you up to"
"Nothing much just having breakfast."
"Molly it's 12 o clock it's lunch."
"Yeah so what"
We both laughed
"I know it's last minute but do you have plans for tonight?"
"No got the day and night off work-why?"
"There's a red carpet tonight and I've only just found out I need date."
"So what you're trying to say is will you be my date"
"Erm yes exactly that."
"Well of course why wouldn't I be!"
"Oh my god Thankyou you just saved my ass man"

Dom was right it was last minute, finding out I was going to my first red carpet only hours before.
A taxi took me to a hotel room where I found Dom and his team of people.

"Molly! I'm so glad you could make it" Dom said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a tight hug.
"I wouldn't of missed this." I said.

I went into hair and makeup and a stylist picked out a couple of outfits for me try.

I checked the time and rummaged through my bag searching for my medication. Whenever its hard to find I kind of go into panic mode.

I went to the bathroom and took all the pills in privacy, I know Dom saw. He seemed worried but I smiled at him like I was okay, he smiled back.

After finally getting ready I was done. My hair was in a tight braid on one side with the rest of my hair in a side parting and wavey. My makeup was a black smokey eye and some dramatic liner with a gorgeous red lip. Finally I wore tight black vinyl dress and gold studded heals.

Dom's POV
I loved my outfit, a black suit and a white shirt slightly unbuttoned with an untied tie around the collar and my signature pink socks and black platformed shoes.

Is gotten word that Molly was ready I couldn't wait to see how she looked.

Molly walked out and I swear my jaw dropped until all I pull do was smile in awe at her beauty. This women was incredible.
She walked close and my eyes were fixed on her body.

"Hey eyes up hear" she teased.
I looked up gaining eye contact.
"You look absolutely amazing man Molly your stunning!"
She didn't even say a word just pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss. This felt so sexy I never wanted it to end.

A/N~I had this chapter written and ready to post yesterday however didn't have WiFi so it had to wait until today, sorry and please do vote thankyouu🥰