10

A/N I've been updating this everyday however I haven't in like a week I'm sorry, I've been moving house and haven't had WiFi or really anytime att all, I can't promise everyday update for the next 2 weeks because of mock exams as I'm in year 11 and have double he work because of my dyslexia but I'll try my best also thankyou for 200 reads!!!❤️

Mollys POV

We got in a care and was driven to the place. I was full of emotions, I was happy to be with Dom but nervous because no one even knew my name and I was turning up with the real YUNGBLUD and I was anxious I mean what if people didn't even like me.

I looked over at Dom and he moved his hand on top of mine.
"It's going to be okay, stop stressing." Dom reassured me.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"I can just tell." He said tapping his nose and squeezing my hand tighter.
Although I didn't feel fully confident having Dom's reassurance was appreciated.

As we started to get closer to the red carpet I saw numerous paparazzi lining up beside the marked road with a line of cars waiting to drop off some of the worlds most well known celebrities.

My heart pounded in my chest so hard it hurt to breath I calmed myself down just before having to get out of the car. Somebody open the door and Dom stepped out then turning around to other me a hand.

There were flashing lights everywhere, I didn't know where to look. All I could hear were people shouting for the celebs attention.

We were shown where to go and Dom linked arms with me. We stopped for lots of photos along way and interviews.

To be honest it wasn't actually that bad, my nerves faded away as the night went on, I got used to the photos and the questions and where to go and what to do and how to pose.

Me and Dom were sent to have our photo taken on the main carpet.
"So are ya feeling more confident now?" Dom asked.
"Yeah why?" I answered.
"Because I really want to kiss you, in front of them all."
"Wait what? Why?"
"I want to show you off, give them something to take a photo of."
I just smiled and nodded.

The two of us walked into the centre the the carpet and posed looking in all directions.
I turned and looked at Dom and he kissed me just as he said he would.