6

Dom's POV

What an asshole. He's exactly how Molly told me he would be.
After Molly left there was a silence, not an awkward one though.
"Guys did you hear that she could help us!" Adam broke the silence trying to lighten the mood.
"Dude" Tom began
"Nah man I feel like we need to give her a chance, what if we could help her career, if she's got the talent we can get her out of this place" I said.
I looked up and saw Adam and Tom and my manager all nodding in agreement, I felt like a hero.

Our meeting continued and I figured that Molly wouldn't be coming back in as someone else came in to get the rest of our drinks so I decided to catch her on the way out.

After at least 2 hours we left.

Molly's POV
I was working concentrating on getting a bunch of drunk guys there drinks until I saw Dom and his team approach me.
I smiled even though I felt pretty shit. I'm pretty shore Dom could tell.
"Hey I know this isn't really the place the talk but we really want to catch up with you like maybe you could ring me?" I couldn't believe what Dom was saying.
"Really? I mean yes yes of course" I said exchanging numbers with Dom. I couldn't believe what was happening wtf!?
Dom was just about to leave when a loud slam came from the other side of the bar.
"Slag where's my drink at?" An unfamiliar drunk voice called.
"Oh-sorry"I answered intimidated.
"Oi you ya bastard! Ever heard of something called respect? Maybe you should try an use it!" Dom called back over to the man.
I stood in disbelief.
The guy shut up and I thanked Dom before returning to my job. Dom told me that it was no problem and I shouldn't have to put up with all this crap. The only thing that got me through the rest of the night was the fact Dom was giving me a chance.