12

A/N last chapter was short so here's another one😊

Molly's POV
Suddenly I woke up startled at the loud noise of my phone ringing.
I scrambled around to try and find it to answer in time.
Luca. My boss. Great. What does he want I wandered.

"Hello" I said.
"Molly where the fuck are you? I've seen your face all over the internet with that YUNGBLUD" he said clearly angry.
"Yeah I went to a red carpet with him."

By now Dom had become alert to the situation and was sat up listening.

"Your supposed to be here working over time in half and hour you bitch I can't reley on you for anythi-..."
Before he could even finish the sentence Dom took my phone.
"Oi ya bastard it's 'that YUNGBLUD' here and I just wanted to let ya know that Molly won't be returning to work not today not ever, and I don't wanna hear a peep from you ever again. Do you understand me!?" I've never seen Dom so frustrated.

"This piss take" I heard Luca say.
"No man whats piss take is you and your shitty business and how you treat women."
With that he hung up.

I looked at Dom gob smacked at what just happend.
"It's okay babe, you won't have to put up with that no more." He said handing me my phone back.
"Thanks, but what am I going to do now I don't even have a job."
"You've got me, we'll find a way and plus, I'll be able to bag ya some song writing jobs" he said winking.

All I could do was smile. Dom kissed me before getting up to go get ready.