17

Dom's POV
After finishing up in the recording studio, I decided to drive to Mollys to surprise her with the finished result of the song she worked with me on writing. I also had another surprise I was wanting to ask too.
The radio blasted and I sang at the top of my voice
"I LOVE YOU WILL YOU MARRY ME, OH WHAT A SHAME WE GOTTA PAY FOR REALITY"

I pulled up and knocked on the door, no answer, I knocked again, still no answer.
I tired the door and it was open. Strange.
"Molly you in? It's Dom!" Even stranger there was no reply.
Maybe she just popped out for a bit, but why'd she leave the door unlocked? I thought.

I went to her room and peaked my head around the corner.
My eyes fixed on Molly at once.
She was laid unconscious almost seemingly lifeless on the floor with a puddle of blood around her head.
I burst into tears and shook her awaiting some form of interaction back from her.
She was barely breathing but hear still beating, her skin was cold and blood was pouring.
I rang an ambulance at once and sat her up and applied pressure to the gash on her forehead.
"Molly, babe your gonna be okay!" I kept saying through thousands of tears.

The paramedics rushed in, everything happend so fast.
They got her on a stretcher and she was on a breathing machine with oxygen been pumped into her mouth. Her cut was cleaned and bandaged immediately and they took her off to the back of the ambulance.
I sat next to her holding her hand the whole way.
She was on various machines by this point. Still unresponsive.
I wanted to cry, to shout, to just curl up and die. She was my everything and more. I couldn't not afford to loose her.