3

The doors swung open and a very familiar face walked in. Dominic Richard Harrison, known professionally as Yungblud. I thought I was day dreaming until I saw Luca take him to one of the function rooms a leave signaling me to go in.

I felt my knees trembling how was this even possible. I couldn't let my anxiety get the best of me this time. I pulled myself together the best I could and headed to the room.

"Not so fast there tiger." A stern voice said. I looked up to Luca once again
"God sake will you ever learn to leave me alone!" I said raising my voice.
"Of course not Molly, I'm your boss and after all I'm in charge of you and you will do what I say." He said sharply now glaring me. I glanced down as I felt his hand run up my thigh giving me chills.
"Get off me." I insisted.
His hand left me and he proceeded to antagonise me until he left.

At last I turned the door handle and stepped into the room to see Dom sat at a table looking down at some notes.
His eyes shot up at mine, for a second I felt I was lost in them, this was unreal.

"You okay? He doesn't sound the nicest of guys?" Dom spoke.
My heart skipped a beat I swear hearing his broad Yorkshire accent fill my ears. I snapped back to reality.
"Oh it's fine it's normal round here being treat like dirt." I said, my Yorkshire accent now filling the room.
"What I don't think any women should be treat with the disrespect I just heard." He said.
"Your even nicer in person." I randomly answered.
"Are you a fan then yeah?"
"Well I admire your music and we kinda have the same vibe."
"Awesome man!"

Dom reached out and shook my hand, this was the first time he got a good look at me and I could tell he was staring.
I blushed and realised he was checking me out.
Holy shit my heart was racing.
"Nice to meet you.."
"Molly." I answered smiling.
He winked at me and I just giggled I felt the inner 13 year old me going crazy inside.

"So erm can a get you a drink?" I asked getting back to business.
"Course yeah I'll have a pint of beer please Molly."
I left to go get the drink and as I did I saw 3 other men enter the room probably the rest of Dom's company.