21

Dom's pov

I didn't wanna get up and leave Molly, but eventually I praised myself from the bed and took a shower.
Today me and Molly have had an interview booked for a couple of weeks in advance, I was ready to cancel it but Molly been the strong woman she is insisted on going. That's my girl.

Mollys pov

I sat up on the bed and let my feet touch the floor before I regained my balance to walk.
"Hm not so wobbly this time" I thought to myself.
I got ready and headed downstairs, I wanted to surprise Dom.

I had ordered a card for him.
Inside I wrote:
To my babe,
When I first met you I was a thousand pieces waiting to belong. You taught me that those thousand pieces were enough and that my mental health didn't define me as a person. I don't think I could ever put into words how thankful I am and grateful I am to have you by my side. I love you forever and always my love.
Molly xo

I smiled and put the pen down. I left the card at his seat and cooked up some pancakes, our favourite. Just as I was finishing I hear some foot steps approaching. Dom's beaming face appeared and my heart melted I swear. He looked so sexy this was like a fantasy.

"Damn babe your the fookin best!" He shouted

I giggled and sat down opposite him.
"Oo what's this" he said picking up the envelope and opening it.
I bit my lip as he read the message.
He looked back up at me and I could of sworn I saw a tear in his eye but he just leant over and held me tight.
"That meant so much babe I love you always and forever too."
We had our moment and tucked in to eat, I was feeling so much better, in fact better that ever.