2

I woke up the next morning on the sofa in the most uncomfortable position. I rubbed my neck and sat up realising I hadn't even took myself to bed and changed out of one of my work uniforms.

I went and got ready, taking a shower and doing the usual hair and makeup and everything else.
Finally getting changed into a clean set of uniform I looked in the mirror before heading off.

For work as long as we wore black and had our small half apron that wrapped around our waist we were good to go. I'm somebody who likes to take pride in there appearance so today I wore tight short leather skirt and a black shirt tucked in with the top few buttons undone showing a bit of cleavage. I mean come on, part of the work environment Crimea is to look good and make people want to come back again!

I clocked in at work and glanced around no sign of my boss Luca yet thank god for that. I went to my usual space and began the day.

Later

Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and twirl me around in quite an aggressive fashion. My eyes locked with Luca's.
He let me go and spoke very sternly "Molly, my favourite employee." He brushed my hair behind my ear and smirked.
"What do you want?" I said crossing my arms.
"Got some very well known guests visiting in about 10 minutes they've hired a function room, something to do with business... anyway your their girl! They've got a free bar so anything they want get it and don't mess up."
"Saying that like I'm a screw up?" I retaliated.
"Clearly seen as though you work here." He said wiping the smirk off my face.
I turned back round and went back to work making sure to keep a look out for the so called 'well known guests'