15

A/N: Thankyou for 1K reads omg❤️

It's been a few days since Dom and I were last together, we have been texting and calling constantly, it dosent feel right been away from him.
I felt lost without him by my side as crazy as it sounds but I needed him in my life.

I got ready, no makeup just showered and put on song black leggings and an over sized hoodie and a beanie to keep my wet hair warm.

Today was a day were I had to go to the hospital to check up on various things regarding my mental health.

Since meeting Don my mood had escalated, but that doesn't mean I'm better. One person couldn't cure me could they? Besides since been in an apartment alone makes me depressed more than ever.

Later
I sat in the waiting room glancing around at the blank faced patients waiting to be called.
Next it was me.
My nurse Anne greeted me with a smile, I couldn't even bare to give her one back, I hated this type of environment it brings back so many memories.
"So how have thing been then with you recently since we last checked up?" Anne asked.
"I met someone and my whole life flipped, in a good way." I answered honestly.
"Really?"
I nodded wandering if she thought I was uncapable of love or something.
"You do know just because this person is making you happy Molly, doesn't mean you have to act like everything is okay." Anne said.
I broke into tears, I explained how I've felt like I'm gonna just shut down with anxiety and my depression was holding me sleepless at night it was the worst pain imaginable and I couldn't bear it anymore, I needed Dom.
Anne seemed unsurprised by my remarks, it's like she predicts every outburst.
She scribbled some things down in her papers and handed me them with a prescription and told me we would check in first thing tomorrow.
"Read through these, do as they say, stay calm, relax, have a stress free self care night and just worry about yourself and tomorrow we will see if you feel different."

Sometimes nurses think they know how to cure you, but sometimes it's not the cure you're looking for, it's the help and support one needs more than anything.