11 - the one where she texts.

It had been three weeks now that she had known Aayush. Taara could not believe that she had actually taken his number. He hadn't turned up the day before yesterday and yesterday she had taken his number. Well, being smart she hadn't given him her number. Now her fingers itched to text him. All she knew was she was starting to get addicted to him. It may have included her liking for his smile, her adoration for his handsome features, and infatuation to him. Taara bit her lower lip looking at her phone that she had purposefully kept a good distance away from her at the table. A simple text would not hurt, would it? Maybe she could prank him. She smiled wickedly and walked up to the table. Her hands almost over her phone. Should she or should she not? It's not like she was breaking some rule by texting him right? 

"Hey, the dead body has been buried. When can I come and collect my payment." She typed giggling to herself. Time to unsettle Mr.Aayush. She looked up to find her mother looking at her pointedly. "What happened, why you so smiley? What are you up to Taara Mittal Jaisingh? " She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing mom. Just Juhi."

"Oh, she is inside your friend zone again?" Her mother asked. 

Taara frowned. "Relax and focus on your movie, mom. I will be on the terrace." Saying that she moved towards the staircase.

"Taara, you know, girls usually like to go to the terrace and talk when ..."

"Mom, please," Taara whined climbing up a stupid smile drawn on her face. She heard her mom laugh. How did she always get to know?

Taara smiled when she received a message back after a few minutes, "I told you not to contact me, the payment will reach your account. Don't contact me again. Or you will have to face the consequences." Taara blinked at the message, her smile disappeared. What the hell? Was he some mafia or killer? Damn, she didn't even know what he did for a living. She kept the phone aside swimming through the various thoughts in her mind. 

Her message beeped after a few minutes. She picked up her phone reading it. "Looks like Miss Taara Mittal Jaisingh fell into her own trap." She could almost imagine his smug grin. She smiled rolling her eyes. 

Taara:
How did you know it was me?

Aayush:
Until now it was a guess. Now, I know. :)

Taara:
I hope you are not a serial killer or something like that.

Aayush:
Hopefully not. 

Taara :
What do you do for a living?
Sorry, I didn't ask that before. 

Aayush :
Nothing much, just into business administration.
How did you remember me by the way?

Taara smiled reading that. She wondered what to type. Smiling she typed. "Was checking if you gave me the right number!"