i'm right here

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

thunder clapped loud making y/n jump for the nth time. she found the rain terrifying, making it difficult for her to sleep. especially since she's not on her own house. lying on her back with her arms folded, she turned her head to see finn lightly snoring. she kept on shifting her body to different directions, trying to go to sleep. y/n closed her eyes again, but the rain started to get heavy. closing her ear with her hand, she started to get scared. "fuck it" y/n sighed. as soon as she was about to stand up, a pair of arms lightly grabbed her waist, pulling her closer as her head leans on his shoulder. "go to sleep love" finn mumbled, his eyes closed as he holds y/n tighter than ever. "bu-" "i'm right here" finn repeated, reassuring y/n as her breath starts to get slower, falling asleep.

"shut up millie!" noah whisper shouted, making y/n's eyes flutter, seeing two girls and a boy. "what?" y/n rubbed her eyes. millie and saide giggled as they pointed y/n's side to see finn, still cuddling her. y/n was shocked as well as when she saw noah holding a phone infront of them that she assumed he was recording. "fuck you noah give it bac-" as y/n was about to snatch noah's phone she felt finn pulling her small body clow as if she was a pillow. "ugh babe wake up" y/n tapped finn's shoulder, making him groan. "babe?" sadie gasped as noah continue to take pictures of them and record as well. "finn baby they're infront"

"baby?" millie and sadie fangirled, slapping each other in excitement. "what who?" finn stood up and rubbed his eyes to see noah. "hey there lovebirds" noah smirked, his arms folded. "y/n fucking called you baby ugh!" millie told finn as she and sadie still continue to jump. "so care to tell us something?" sadie cleared her throat, the three of them smirking at the two. "yes fine we're together!" finn placed his arm around y/n's waist. "together like?" noah added.

"together like boyfriend and girlfriend" y/n replied smiling, as finn layed his head on her chest. "i knew it! payup dingus!" sadie pointed at noah as he brought out a few dollars paying millie and sadie. "you guys bet on us?" y/n furrowed her eyebrows, laughing. "yep. but it was worth it" noah shrugged his shoulders. "very worth it" millie added as the three of them left the room, leaving y/n and finn alone. "what is wrong with them?" y/n chuckled, playing with finn's hair. "i don't know. but i'm right here" finn looked up, smiling at her. "what does that have to do with anything?" y/n smirked. "i'm right here whatever happens" finn pecked the crook of her neck. "you're a cheesy cliché, know that wolfhard?"
y/n leaned a little bit closer to his face. "hmm but you do love me l/n" finn closed the gap between them, cupping her cheeks and kissing her.
"yeah i do"

it's bean a while uh-