bet

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚
"millie i'm bored" y/n rolled over the bed as she complained. "the fuck else are we supposed to do y/n/n i mean we've done-" millie cuts off her own sentence as a light bulb lights upon her head as she points towards y/n. "what now" y/n groaned. "let's make a bet" y/n stared at her in a 'really' kind of way. "this will not get interesting will it" y/n munched on the cheetos. "i bet you'll gush over your new co-star" millie winked as if she knew who it was. and she did.

"fine i'll bet against" y/n sighed and millie giggled excitedly knowing that she'll lose the bet.

it was the first day of production for her new movie and y/n couldn't be anymore excited. y/n made her way inside of the room, nervous on who will be playing as her some what love interest. "ah y/n there you are!" dave greets y/n as y/n shots him a smile. "so uh i want you to meet finn- where is the boy- there!" y/n turns her back around to see a purple color haired boy with freckles scattered around his cheeks. "finn meet y/n. y/n. finn" y/n was lost for word over his beauty. not only did she knew that she'd lose the bet but she'll be working with him for months. a bonus added as her love interest. "are you okay?" finn asked, smiling to what y/n found insanely cute as her heartbeat raced. "y-yeah yeah. i-it's fine. it's fine" y/n stuttered as she looked down the ground. "you're cute when you stutter" finn chuckled as y/n was red as a tomato. y/n smiled sheepishly until her phone rang. "excuse me one sec" y/n walked a little bit away from finn, leaving him standing and looking around at the set. "soooo?"

"omygod millie what am i gonna do i'm so fucking sweaty i've never" y/n rambled. "relax he's a peach i already told him all about you" y/n's eyes widened. "you what?" y/n's voice was loud enough for finn to hear which made him turn. and so as a few people. "you what?" y/n whispered shouted making millie laugh. "yup it was my plan all along. easy money aye l/n?" millie joked as y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "yeah whatever i still bet you that i'm not gonna crush over him"

"hmm but it sounds like you did you were panicking and sweating." millie stated in a as a matter of fact manner. "bet's not over, brown"

"you bet"