pov

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"oh, for all of my pretty
and all of my ugly too,
i'd love to see me from your
point of view!"

the two teens walked inside a nearby ice cream parlor past midnight, their break from the 5 hour shoot they just did. "dang bro we really are unhealthy huh" y/n joked as finn laughed with her. "hey, you don't always go to ice cream parlors at midnight with your favorite person now do you?" finn raised an eyebrow making y/n playfully roll her eyes. "ah so i'm your favorite person then?" y/n asked. "favorite person is an understatement, i'd say-" "y/n?" finn was cut off by a brunette boy the same age as him. y/n's eyes widened in surprise and she could feel her heart breaking again, as if the months of healing were a waste and time was turning back.

"uhm, noah hi" she greeted the boy. "w-what are you doing here in atlanta?" she asked, her eyes shifting at the girl beside him. "oh just visiting my girlfriend's parents, i just met 'em they're amazing!" y/n could feel his genuine happiness from his smile, ignoring the throbbing pain inside her chest. "that's great uhhh, we're actually filming and just took a short break" she looked over at finn for a second. though, she didn't notice the intense stare of finn at her. he could feel like y/n would pass out any moment, having an idea who noah was in her life.

"well it was good bumping into you guys!" noah  and her girlfriend waved goodbye. y/n kept quiet the whole time, not wanting to open her mouth because of saying something she might regret. she silently waved goodbye with a painful smile that finn only noticed. with the couple gone, finn asked y/n if she was fine, and she was. that's what she said.

walking back to set, both of them were quiet the whole time. it wasn't an awkward silence. not for the both of them. but it wasn't comfortable either. it's as if finn could hear her through her silence; her heart aching and her muffled sobs that he wished she'd let out while holding her, making her feel safe. "she's pretty" y/n blurted out while eating her ice cream. finn looked at her and saw her side profile, highlighted by the golden street lights they were passing by to. "who is?" finn asked pretending to be clueless even though he knew who she was talking about. "her girlfriend, you know brown eyes, tall, and everything" she mumbled the last part. "y/n/n that's not true" finn protested. "it is, she's like a goddess sent from some sort of heaven that's full of the most beautiful girls to ever exist!" she joked.

"y/n that's not true! she's pretty okay, but she's not you! she's not as amazing and beautiful like you, you're fucking something that's really really great!" finn raised his voice a little higher than y/n, the girl not being startled. he was fed up with the girl looking down on herself at often times. but he was also devastated while trying to show her how amazing she is and how much she means to him. "i don't know okay? i don't know finn, i- i really don't" y/n took a deep sigh and sat at the pavement, looking down on her feet. finn joined her, not breaking his gaze at her. "i just, i don't know when will i accept myself okay? believe me, it's hard trying i-" finn grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it for reassurance. "it's hard looking at the mirror every now and then, and i can't stop myself from thinking on what went wrong between us, what went wrong with me" she cried, burying her face against her knees as finn rubbed her back in circles whispering sweet things to her ear. "i believe you, and i know it's hard. but i just want you to know that i'm always here and i'll be ready to listen. honest to god, i really wish you'd realize soon enough on how amazing you are and how much you mean to me." he pressed a light kiss on her hand, making her smile.

"tsk, you really think i'm amazing?" she  rolled her eyes, sniffling. "i'd go on for hours talking about that" he smiled.

"i'd love to see me from your point of view then"

oop that was sad
but do know that you're very amazing and pretty <3

kinda wanna make sum christmas themed imagines again but idk

finn's turning 18 next week is something i CANNOT accept, him turning 17 before was too much.

though, i am excited on what's about to come for him! he's so bz and i'm proud of him <3 yeet