sad

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"you know that one song that'll just make you feel a kind of sad you haven't felt yet?" y/n plopped down her bed, facing up the ceiling as she sighed. "you're so emotional" they both laughed. "for real though, it feels like i've already felt that kind of sad on this specific playlist". he lied down beside y/n, both staring at the ceiling. "yeah" she sighed. under wraps by her's began to play and y/n and finn continued their talk about being sad and whatever's deep inside them.

"it's like your tired but you still want to do it anyways!" y/n chuckled, making jokes about the two of them being actors. finn's face dropped, y/n noticing it. "you okay bud?" finn didn't answer but broke down, not able to control it. "oh shit finn i'm sorry come here" she sat up, pulling finn close to her as she rubbed his backc calming him down. "i'm really tired y/n, i just wish people could learn to appreciate what i risked for sleeping or something" he cried on the crook of her neck. "listen, not everyone will appreciate your work. and that's reality finn. but i want you to keep in mind that there is and will be people still who will appreciate you everyday. not just fans, not just your castmates, but your friends and family. and me" she stroked his hair in worry of the boy. not so long, she heard a few snores from him, making her yawn and fall asleep as well.

"hey y/n i was won-" y/n's older brother, joe knocked and opened the door but was cut off by the sight of the two teenagers cuddling, y/n being the big spoon. he smiled and brought out his phone to take millions of pictures. "they are so gonna freak out after this". joe laughed, leaving with a smile plastered on his face.