single lmao

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚
"hi we're here for the customized stratocaster?" the y/h/c haired girl asked the guy at the counter, with her bestfriend following behind her. "i'll take it out, have a seat, please" the guy kindly gestured y/n to sit in one of the small chairs. she looked around the well lit store filled with intruments and she couldn't be any happier. "dang dude i'm nervous about this guitar" she laughed. "relax y/n/n your thousands of dollars is gonna be worth it" her bestfriend reassured.

"holy shit millie" y/n's eyes widened, carefully taking hold of the giitar as the guy handed it to her. her smile grew bigger as her adrenaline rushed over her body, admiring the beautiful guitar with a y/f/c finish. "it's so beautiful! my shows are gonna be so fucking awesome just look at it!" y/n laughs. "it is, it is gonna be awesome!" millie nods and laughs with her. not from afar, a boy with curly locks looks at her with admiration as she plays melodies of arctic monkeys. he softly smiled, not realizing the girl caught him staring. "uhhh, hi?" y/n scrunched her eyebrows at him. "oh! s-sorry i uh, i just really like your guitar and y-you're a great guitar player" he complimented making y/n's heart skip a beat. "yeah i like it too, thanks! you're from a band called the aubreys right?" y/n questions as finn nods. "cool! you guys make great music" she smiled as finn thanked her.

"what about you, you in a band or?" finn slowly walks up to her with his hands in his pockets, now coming to a close distance to each other. "oh, no i'm single- i mean solo! i meant solo!" she corrected, her palms now against her face blushing in embarrassment. millie purses her lips, avoiding to laugh at her bestfriend's embarrassing moment. "geez that was stupid i'm sorry" y/n laughs as well as finn. "it's okay i'm single too!" he joked back as y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "is that okay for you?" joe, one of the store employees asked y/n. "yeah! it's perfect, i'll take it" she smiled, handing the guitar.

"uhm it was nice talking to you finn! i'll see you around!" y/n waves heading at the counter leaving finn speechless with a plastered smile on his face. later on, finn realized how dumb it was for him to not ask for the girl's name. there was a different vibe around her, something he can't explain.

the young wolfhard got home after a day spent with his friends. as he was exploring instagram, he was surprised to see a picture of the person that was unable to leave his mind.

"y/n, that's beautiful" he smiled to himself.

liked by sadiesink, clairo, and 5,262 othersabsolutelyy/n the other bestfriend i'll have on the road! tickets are still available <3

absolutelyy/n the other bestfriend i'll have on the road! tickets are still available <3

user1 I'M GOING TO SEE U QUEEN I CAN'T WAIT
user2 THE COLLAB WITH CLAIRO THOUGH, WHERE!!!! IS!!!! IT!!!!!!!
clairo love! sick guitar
absolutelyy/n clairo i kNOW 🥺
finnwolfhardofficial Y/n!! Cool album btw :))
user3 fINN SAID WHAT
user4 FAVS FAVS FAVS
billieeilish dude you're touring!! IM GONNA SEE YOUUUUU
absolutelyy/n finnwolfhardofficial oshit you found me, thanks dude!
theaubreysrphun ❤️

idk kinda found this cute :((((((
photo creds @ pinterest