super !

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

the clock ticked endlessly as y/n tapped her foot against the marble floor. distracting her, was none the other finn wolfhard who wouldn't keep his eyes off her. in an irritating way. finn threw a paper ball on her cheek but y/n insisted to turn. doing it again she glared at him and giving him the finger. as for finn, he just smirked at her. finn loved to annoy y/n and make his flirty remarks towards her. although y/n didn't mind much and would just roll her eyes at him. her phone buzzed twice in the inside of her pocket. pulling it out she sighed as she anxiously tapped her finger on the wooden table. finn watched her closely, speculating something wrong. "are you okay?" y/n hummed and turned to him. "yeah yeah"

"wow no sarcastic comments or anything?" finn chuckled as y/n rolled her eyes.
ring the damn bell, principal dyers
she thought inside her head as the ticking gets louder. the bell rang
and y/n immediately packed her stuff. finn being finn, he noticed. "aw why such in a hurry, love?" finn teased as he watched her pack her stuff. "none of your business, ever" y/n smiled as she zoomed out of the room, not noticing the wristband that fell off her bag's pocket. finn picked it up, smiling as he has a reasonable reason to approach her later and maybe make a move on her. y/n scanned the hallway and walked with her head down towards the ladies' room. locking the door, she dialed a number and waited.
"tom what's going-" "y/n it's an emergency you have to hurry to the rooftop of your school". confused, she ended the call and changed into her outfit. black high waisted jeans with a black tank top. and to top it off, a black leather coat with an eye mask.

disappearing, she transported to the roof with tom and the other avengers there. "you're late" wanda glared at her little sister. "well the bell's to slow to ring-" "guys! we have to focus and shut down the drones that mysterio is controllin-" suddenly, a loud boom was made from above. "y/n, you take the students to the football field ensure they're safe" y/n nodded as the team seperated in their own ways, saving the city once again. y/n shut her eyes, controlling the mind of the principal to announce that all must evacuate to the field. as soon as she was about to call tom something wasn't right. her weistband was missing. "shit" y/n yelled as she ran down the stairs fast. going back to her classroom, she was cornered by people with the same faces she cursed under her breath to face her enemy again. "you have got to be kidding me" her eyes fired with anger as she lifts her hands with purple rays, making her body lift as well. the two fought leaving burned marks on the floor. finn on the other hand, watched from the corner and saw everything. losing her aim, the enemy slashed her mask revealing her identity. finn gasped with all mixed emotions, knowing that the girl he's been annoying and flirting at the same time can kill him anytime soon. in anger,
y/n had have enough and ended her enemy, making it buzz. "oh, a drone"
y/n destroyed it with ease, relieved that it was only a drone. constant beeps echoed in the hallways making y/n turn in confusion. as she walks the beeping gets closer, making her turn. finn panicked as soon as the wristband started to beep. "shit" he pressed it several times, trying to make it stop but failed. he then heard footsteps, getting close so he ran. y/n heard the beep going farther. as soon as she saw the person running, she used her powers making him trip. "ow" finn repeated and y/n ran to him as soon as she realized the voice. "finn wolfhard?" y/n tried to get a good look of him but he blocked his face, crossing his arms with the wristband on his left hand. "please don't kill me" finn repeated as he trembled in fear. "dude relax i'm not!" finn peeked to see y/n extending her arm to help finn up. she pulled him as stood up, towering over her height. "so you're a superhero" y/n nodded, her arms behind her as she swayed. "and you have powers?" making her nod again. "and you'd kill me anytime soon?" y/n giggled nodding a no. "eh i'd rather not"

"i'm guessing you have my wristband" y/n eyed on her wristband that is wrapped around finn's wrist. "yeah i'm sorry i was about to give it to you after school" finn lend her wristband back as y/n blushed. "thanks" y/n smiled as finn shot one back. the two stared for like eternity until y/n remembered something. "oh! you have to get to the field" y/n grabbed his hand, leading him to the field making sure that no more drones get in her way. as soon as they reached the bleachers, y/n sighed to what she has to do next. save the goddamn city. "well i better get going, just stay there!" y/n let go of his hand but was grabbed by him. "wait!" y/n looked at him confusingly. "you might wanna use this" finn pulled put a black bandana out of his back pocket so that her identity is kept secret, as y/n smiled in awe. "thank you finn, really"
"no problem, now go get 'em tiger!"

dis is long n bac am so sorry sjsksjjss. i dunno what to name the enemy
that y/n was fighting so oop,,,, : (