snow day!

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚
"you can do it mike come on!" lia somewhat cheered for her brother that y/n  is currently laughing on. y/n was spending snow day with her older sister and brother like they do every year when christmas is around the corner. "why do i get to ride many times? what about y/n?" lia's eyes then widened same as y/n. "nope, no i am not riding that! who's gonna film then?" "then we will dumbass! double the cam, double the fun" mike stood up and snatched the videocam from y/n's hands.

her mouth went agape, too scared to ride the sled down the hill. "have a little christmas spirit lil sis" lia recorded y/n as she sat down the sled, an annoyed face plastered on her face. "okay whatever happens, im blaming it on you guys hoping mom finds out-" mike pushed her followed by a scream as y/n went down the small hill. "no- ow!" like the speed of light, a heavy force bumped into her making her fall sideways together with whatever that was.

"omygod im so sorry!" a voice chippered followed by a pair of hands against hers, pulling her upwards. y/n didn't reply but kept wincing in pain. "d-do you want to maybe put ice on that?" y/n glared at the guy, eyeing him 'really?'. "what i'm serious! it could get bad or something" he raised his hands in defense. "no it's fine i just overreacted that's all" she sighed, bending her arms out.

"ohh uhm in that case would you like a picture in return?" he scratched the back of his head. "nah enjoy your snow day dude" y/n giggled and gave finn a fist bump  "goodluck on your photoshoot, filming, jamming whatever the hell you're busy with though, keep up the good work!" she waved goodbye. "you a fan?" he asked, earning a shrug from y/n. "it's too cold to be a fan especially this time of the year" she smiled, as finn laughed watching her in awe as she walked back up the hill waving to her siblings.

am kinda l8 with d christmas imagines,
oomf :—-( it's the 26th already here in my country lmao but merry christmas/hannukah(?)/ etc.  to yall!!