meet & greet

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"hey!" the girl infront of the mic squeeled as she was infront of y/n l/n. "hi" y/n waved and smile at the girl. "uhm this is totally a different question is that okay?" she asked shyly. "as long as we don't get too personal i'm down" y/n joked. "what do you think about finn wolfhard?" y/n giggled, putting away the microphone thinking of how she came up with that type of question. "oh wow it is different uh, i think he is a young man who's very talented, good looking, and can achieve anything else since he's done a lot at a young age which is great" y/n answered as a bunch of 'aw's filled the room. "yeah don't get y'all hopes up" y/n pointed at the crowd and laughed.

"thank you that's so sweet of you!" y/n stood up and hugged a fan and signed her poster. "bye!" she sweetly waved and sighed afterwards in tiredness. she look at her watch to see that she still has 10 minutes left. getting tired, she placed her chin on her hand as the other tapped against the table. as she zoned off, a tall figure stood infront of her, making her eyes trail upward meeting his. she immediately fixed her posture to shock that the boy she was just complementing a while ago is now infront of her.

"hi i'm finn, you probably know that but uh i just wanted to stopped by and thank you for what you said earlier" finn placed his hand in his pockets, as he rocked back and forth. "ye-yeah no problem i really think you are a talented man" y/n blushed fiddling with her sharpie. "and?" finn added waiting for her to finish the sentence. y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion even if she knew what to answer. "i think you're good looking?" finn answered waiting for a bell to ring on her head. "aw thanks i get that a lot" she crossed her arms and playfully joked. "well since i would love to talk to you more here's my nunber" y/n took out a sharpie and wrote it on his hand. "this is so messy!" he exclaimed making y/n chuckle. "yeah whatever wolfhard."
"guess i'll see you around then l/n!" finn waved at the girl, blushing.