dreamcatcher

o 'diba binawian ko rin kayo hahaha ANG HABA PASENSYA NA PO :((
(see i told y'all i'll get back at y'all THIS IS SO LONG AM SO SORRY)

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

age 7

"hey y/n/n!" the freckled boy ran towards the y/h/c haired girl who sat on the green grass. "what now finn?"
y/n groaned, laying down her doll and the pink comb. "look what i made you!" he dangled the small handmade chain infront of her as y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"what is this?"  y/n let her palm touch the chain. "it's a dreamcatcher. my mom told me it catches bad dreams, maybe you're nightmares will disappear!" finn cheered making the girl smile in awe. "i know it's not much but i just want you to have a good sleep y/n/n"

"n-no this is great! thank you" y/n got on her knees and placed her arms around his neck as finn hugged her around the waist. "don't forget me okay finn?" y/n pouted.
"i won't"

age 16

"omygod can you believe it were graduating!" ayla squeeled over to her bestfriend who's been anxious for the past minute. "i don't know ayla what's gonna happen? omygod what if i'll trip? what if the university i applied to wo-" "y/n! calm down okay? you're gonna be fine, i'm gonna be fine, we're all gonna be fine" y/n nodded and breathed slowly, calming herself. hours passed and the graduation ended. y/n looked around for ayla to get a picture with but ended up having one with her other friends.

"ayla there you are i've been looking all over for" y/n stopped as the man beside her faced, nostalgia running in her mind. "you" they both mumbled with no emotion. "so uh, happy reunion?" ayla cleared her throat and smiled awkwardly as y/n glared at the blond girl. "c-can i talk to her alone?" finn asked ayla as she sighed, grabbing y/n's hand and squeezing it for reassurance. "so uh what brought you here?" y/n asked not looking at finn once.

"y/n i'm really sorry i didn't contact you the past years believe me i've been trying but i'm always busy and i didn't want to let you down or be driven by that" y/n chuckled. "that didn't answer my question but i do forgive you" finn smiled at the short girl and furrowed her eyebrows in notice of something. "you kept that?" insight of shock, he touched the small chain that was around her neck. "yeah, i still believe that my nightmares would be gone" y/n blushed. "i-it did?" y/n nodded and added, "even dreamt of you like many times"

"ah so it didn't catch bad dreams huh?" finn joked as y/n rolled her eyes. the two stared at each other to what seemed like forever until y/n opened her arms waiting for finn. he wrapped around his arms on her waist, pulling her close and in miss of her. "i missed you alot y/n/n".
"i miss you too you frog"

age 19

"close your goddamn eyes y/n!" the boy laughed at his girlfriend, being so stubborn. "uh fine, there" y/n closed "bring out your hands" y/n groaned. "finn i swear to god if this is a fucking starfish i'm gonna break up with you".
y/n felt a long chain and a pendant ppaced on her palms. she opened her eyes to see a small dreamcatcher necklace that is gold with small blue gems in it. "finn i-" "i know you think that it's kind of stupid that it will work this time but i want you to remember that despite that, i'll always be here for you and no matter what i'll do everything i can to make it go away. y/n was beyond speechless and in awe of the boy she loved the most. she placed her lips against his chapped ones as it moves along with sync, feeling complete with each other.

"it's perfect thank you finn" y/n whispered along with the ocean waves. "anything for you bubba" he pecked her nose making y/n giggle. "i love you finn" y/n blurted out which made finn's smile grew bigger. "and i love you more y/n". he kissed her forehead and stood up. "my girlfriend said she loves me! hey, you over there! yeah this beautiful girl right here told me she loves me beat that!" he yelled in the somewhat empty beach, making y/n dying out of laughter. "babe stop!" y/n stood up as finn ran screaming the words all over again, ending up both of them chasing in laughter and love.

age 23

"y/n, y/n!" he tapped y/n continously, making her shot up of the bed, sweating and crying. "baby what's wrong?" he rubbed her back in circles. "i thought i lost you" she cried in his chest as finn shushed her and hugged her tight. "i'm right here y/n, i'm right here, okay?" he cupped his fiance's cheeks, wiping away her tears and kissed her deeply. "i'm really tired, finn" y/n sniffled. "well do you want to go to sleep?" he asked.

"no i'm tired of having these dreams, i thought it'll go away soon. ugh i'm reallt sorry for wa-" "y/n we've talked about this, you don't need to be sorry, okay? i understand and there's nothing to apologize for. and we'll work it out soon baby, i know we will" y/n gave him a half smile, intertwining her fingers to his. finn yawned and y/n chuckled as she motioned towards him, automatically wrapping his arms around her waist as she did the same. "goodnight love" she planted a small kiss on his neck. "goodnight y/n"

age 28

"mommy?" the girl knocked on the door twice, sniffling. "amanda it's- oh my god baby are you okay?" y/n bent down as her daughter hugged her. "i had a bad dream." she cried. they both went inside and sat on the bed as amanda explained everything whilst her mother combed her hair with her fingers. "this is the second time right?" amanda nodded.

y/n sighed and reached for the handle, pulling the drawer, revealing a small white box. "what's that mommy?" amanda moved closer, analyzing the weaved chain. "this is a dreamcatcher. it catches bad dreams so you can sleep well at night. your father made it when we were kids and i wore it everyday, hoping that my dreams will get better soon."

"and it did didn't it?" y/n's head shot up to see her husband leaning on the doorway with a suitcase beside him. "daddy!" amanda ran towards finn and gave him a bear hug. "did you had a bad dream sweety?" "yup, but mommy gave me a dweamcatchew" she showed her necklace, making finn smile and be in shock at the same time that his wife still kept it after all those years. "well now you won't be having bad dreams" he kissed her temple and shot y/n a smile.

"can i sweep with you and mommy tonight?" "yes- omygod what is that?" finn pointed as amanda turned, carrying her small body playfully. y/n watched finn and her daughter being playful with each other, thinking about how lucky she was with finn. realization then hit her that it wasn't the chain that was making her nightmares go away. it was finn
he was her dreamcatcher.