my vinyl

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚
the strokes filled their ears as y/n and her bestfriend entered the record shop. "can't believe you have a hundred records but you don't have a melophobia album, a real shame y/n!" her bestfriend followed her as y/n searched through various vinyls, searching for the black and white picture. "shut up at least i have nothing happens!" she replied rolling her eyes.

approaching the isle, she was shocked to see her vinyl placed at the center of the table, labeled as one of the new hot picks of the week. "holy shit alex look at this!" y/n carefully grabbed the colorful record, being mesmerized by it. "you have that at home you idiot". "hey! i'm their hot picks, i'm still amazed though!" she laughed as both of them looked at the vinyl. "welp that's that, c'mon" y/n placed back her vinyl as alex followed her chuckling.

after finding the melophobia album, she saw a vinyl of the aubreys which is one of the bands she adored. when she was about to take it, a person was also about to. "oh sorry you can take that i was just about to take a look" a guy with purple hair (aw man) offered the vinyl to the short girl. "hey! this is yours right? thanks i love your music by the way" y/n complimented. "back at ya, and i suppose this is yours?" finn showed her a colorful vinyl which made y/n laugh. "yup, that's my vinyl you got there" she smiled. "you wouldn't mind signing it?" finn handed her the vinyl. "as long as you don't mind signing this!" she joked back.

"well this definitely is my best fan interaction, but sadly i gotta go so maybe use this little thing i wrote" finn winked making y/n roll her eyes. returning the vinyl, y/n playfully sighed. "aw dude i also wrote my number i can't believe this!" she laughed. "well i guess we'll have to see who'll text the other first?" finn asked raising his eyebrows. "that a challenge wolfhard?" y/n smirked. "maybe, maybe not? text me when you can i guess!" finn waved goodbye, leaving the girl flustered and confused.

"wow, finn wolfhard huh?" alex nudged her playfully "whatever let's go" the two bestfriends laughed.