super !!

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

IN WHICH, HER BESTFRIEND IS HER WORST ENEMY !

peeking slowly, y/n eyes the last infinity stone that is shining on the ground. looking around, she made sure no other men or women would surround her with her night vision goggles. as soon as she sprinted towards the stone a strong force collided with her body, making her stumble down and roll on the ground. "not so fast princess" he slowly made his way to y/n who can't stand up because of his powers. "and you really think you'd get away with that" he chuckled in a deep voice as he lifted her chin, making y/n glare under her mask and attacking him.

she swiftly brought out her blade, traveling around his neck ready to slice it. "give me the damn stone blackout" y/n whispered in his ear. he laughed as he kicked y/n's leg, losing her balance. he was already on top of her with his hand on her forehead. y/n knew that anytime soon he can just make her sleep considering that his powers are powerful than hers. that's what he thought. what he didn't know that y/n could get so angry, being unable to control her power. and so she did. y/n went over the line and injured her enemy, wincing in pain. "not so smart now are 'ya?" y/n chuckled. she snatched the stone from his gloved hands, smirking.

"fuck!" he muttered in a different voice. y/n stopped walking and hurriedly made her way towards him in recognition of his voice. she removed his mask, revealing a pale boy with his mop of curly hair and the infamous freckled cheek. "you?" they both gasped in unison. "you're my fucking enemy?" y/n couldn't believe that her enemy that's been a pain in the ass is her bestfriend. "y-yeah?" finn said in a questionable manner. the girl stood up and paced in frustration, having a hard time absorbing what just happened. "you know i'd appreciate it if you'd help me with my knee!"
"right right i'm sorry!"

a few minutes passed as finn waited for y/n to get a first aid kit. "took you so long y/n/n" finn groaned. "shut up or i'll actually turn you into a frog" y/n joked as finn laughed. y/n sat down, facing infront of finn to aid his knee. finn watched in awe as y/n focused. "you know you could've just left me in here right?" finn asked and y/n shot her head up. "i know but then i realized it was you. can't let that happen can i?" y/n sighed shooting finn a smile. finn always thought she was beautiful. and was wondering if he'll take her to the dance.

but now that he realized she's his enemy; his bestfriend, he's afraid that it might change things. "you're all cleaned up!" y/n placed a bandaid on his knee. "thanks y/n/n" finn winked as y/n blushed under the dim room. "hey y/n?" y/n faced him once again waiting for his reply. "d-does this change things?" finn looked down as he fiddled with his fingers. "n-no of course it won't you're still my bestfriend. right?"

finn chuckled nodding a yes. silence filled the room then finn broke it. "go to the dance with me?" finn blurted out and immediately covered his mouth with his hand. y/n was lost for words. like a bullet, she smashed her lips into his plump ones as finn's finger went to her chin. "i'd love to".

"wow what a cliché am i right?" finn joked, raising his eyebrow. "just shut up and kiss me!"

and i, uwu(oop)
i searched for villain names n the only name that was somehow n i c e was the name blackout so oop