pretty!!!!

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚
"i am so fucking nervous fina! this is great i think" y/n panicked, taking large breaths to calm herself down. "okay, y/n, relax! seriously you look bomb right now c'mon gimme a spin!" y/n rolled her eyes and spun in defeat as awkwafina hyped her up as well as ethan. "okay yeah whatever let's do this" she laughed.

arriving at the sag awards, they were greeted by flashing lights and numerous people calling out their names. y/n was over the moon for the opportunity of being nominated thrice because of their hit show 'break'. as they were doing interviews, not from afar, a boy may have seemed to catch y/n's eye. he was beautiful and beaming in her eyes. she can't even describe how amazing he looks while laughing with his co stars. y/n was so lost in his figure, she didn't even notice the girl beside him looking at her with a smirk on her face.

"act cool but i think y/n l/n is staring at you" maya whispered beside him, trying to be not as suspicious as possible. "what?" his head shot up and searched for the person until his eyes landed at her gaze. y/n immediately broke it the moment their eyes met, shfting her head towards her co stars answering questions in the interview that they were on. "i said act cool not stupid" maya flicked finn's forehead making the boy whine. "ow! what? it was an immediate reaction" maya rolled her eyes. "i think she likes you, maybe you should go talk to her later" maya elbowed finn. "very funny, maybe she was looking at a diff-" "oh please! you saw how she flinched when she saw you looking at her!" "yeah whatever i'm still not talking to her"

"jeez finn watch your mouth when you talk about y/n like that" millie chimed in crossing her arms. "what you guys are friends or something? finn chuckled. "you don't know her show? break? it's like a bit popular than our show" millie explained. "think i've seen some scenes but that's it" finn shrugged. "you are so lame- y/n!! omygod!" maya approached y/n who was supposed to walk towards another interview. "what- oh hi! wow i'm a fan of your guys' show!" y/n complimented, ignoring the blush on her cheeks knowing the fact that finn wolfhard is infront of her, smiling. "thank you so much! you're show is amazing as well we're big fans" millie pointed out her and maya, obviously excluding finn. "and you?" y/n joked while millie and maya nodded their heads in disappointment that finn actually lives under a rock. "oh i- uh haven't seen the whole show b-but i actually remember you now from that a24 film! you were great!" finn shyly complimented making the girl laugh. "thank you, means a lot coming from a fan and a great actor" y/n smiled. "that's me!" finn joked. y/n suddenly noticed that millie and maya left, leaving the two alone. finn noticed and chuckled "sorry they're just messing with me that's all"

"why would they be messing with you?" y/n questioned. "oh it's cause i caught you staring at me and they're teasing me" finn joked which widened y/n's eyes, covering her mouth in shock. "i mean- no! it's not that it bothered me i- it was- i think you're really pretty after i saw you" he rambled. "i-it's fine, but if anyone asks, it was me who found you pretty first" she crossed her arms laughing.

"sure thing, beautiful!"