Part One.

There was a girl who lived with 3 boys only because one of them were a good friend to her. The girls name is Angela. The three boys are Op, Ace, and Dragon. Dragon was the only one who really was her friend in the house, the other two were kinda a jerk to her. She would always be in her room to hide from Ace and Op, but Dragon would always ask her to come out so she can eat and get some sunlight. "Angela, why not go for a walk. Don't get lost in the woods though." Dragon said smiling. Angela looked and gave him and nod. "Yea.. okay, I will go for a walk then." Angela replied. Little did Dragon know, Angela has a hidden cave not to far from the house they live in. She has everything she needs in there. Food, water, weapons and more. Angela went for the walk and headed to the cave. "Bye guys, see ya soon." Angela said walking out. "Get lost, loser." Op said to her. Angela ignored him and walked off.

As Angela walked out Dragon looked at them. "I'm gonna follow her to see where she goes, she always goes to the same spot she says.." Dragon said worried. "Yea its odd. It's the woods not a beach." Ace said back. Dragon walked out before Angela could get out of his sites. "Now where on earth is the one spot you go..?" Dragon said inside his head following her. After Angela got to the cave she went inside and started reading a book that she been reading for months for research. "What is this Golden heart of magic.. And why can't I ever find it.. They say it's found in the Angels heart.. But who would have it.." Angela said talking to herself. Dragon walked up behind her. "Nice place." Dragon said. Angela gave a jump and looked at him. "Dragon! Why are you here.. Did you follow me?!" Angela asked scared. "I wanted to know this "Cool spot" you always were talking about." Dragon said with a smile. "And don't worry, I won't tell the others about this spot." Angela looked at him with a small smile. "Thank you Dragon.." said Angela. Dragon gave her a hug and walked back to the house.

Op and Ace looked at Dragon as he walked in. "So? What is the "Cool" spot she always been going to." Op asked. Dragon shrugged. "I lost trail of her so I came back." Dragon smiled at them worried.

Later that night, Angela came home and seen Op and Ace were waiting for her as Dragon was in his room making something. 

Angela looked at them. "Ummm... you need something..??" Angela asked with a worried look in her eyes. "Where do you think you are going!" Op yelled. Angela took a step back from them. "I was going to talk to Dragon.. He wanted to talk to me after my walk.." Angela replied. "You won't be talking to him for a bit." Ace said with an evil smile.

Lucky for Angela Dragon walked out of his room and stopped Ace and Op from hurting her. "Angela come on I need to talk to you" Dragon took Angela arm and walked her to his room. Dragon closed the door after they got into the room. "Sorry for that Angela, they know I followed you an I lied to them saying I lost your trail. You might wanna be more careful when you go on a walk next time they might follow you next time." Dragon demanded. Angela just gave a nod. "Yea, okay.." She gave a smile. Dragon gave her a slight hug an then walked away. Angela froze after the hug. "Dragon just gave me a Hug.. he never gave me a hug before." said Angela in her head freaking out. Angela then passed out on Dragons floor in his room. 

Dragon looked back an gasped. "ANGELA!" Ace and Op ran over to see her passed out. "What happened?!" Ace asked worried. "I don't know I turn around because I heard a thud, and she's now passed out.." Dragon answered. Op walked up to her and felt her neck for a heart beat. "Damn it, she is still alive." Op said. Dragon let out a sigh. Ace walked up to Angela and carried her to her room. "Maybe she is sick.." Ace said checking her head. "She has a high fever. She Must got sick somehow" Ace said looking at Dragon. 

Dragon walked up to feel her head. "She was fine on the walk..she came back fine.. I wonder what happened." Dragon walked back and forth thinking. Op looked at Angela. "How do we not know she is faking this?" Op asked. Out of nowhere, they could hear yelling. "Angela?! Where are you!" the voice said. Dragon, Ace, and Op walked to the window of her room to find a guy walking around. "Who is that.." Dragon asked. "Don't know but he must be an old friend of Angela's.." Op said. "Maybe he can help her." Ace replied about to walk outside. Dragon an Op followed him. "Angela?!" the guy yelled. Angela sat up for a second and ran outside. "That voice.. It can't be who I think it is.." Angela said in her head. "Angela wait!" Dragon said running to her stopping her from going outside. "Who is that guy?" Dragon asked. Angela looked at him. "A hybrid like me.." Angela replied. Dragon looked at her not letting go of her arm. "I don't trust him.. What if he is a trader.." Dragon said worried.

Angela looked at Dragon an gave him a hug. "I know.. But he's also my older brother.."