Part 8

Angela looked at Op. "They necklace is supposed to do this to me!" Angela yelled back. Op and Ace looked at Angela worried. Angela's eyes started to glow red. Dragon looked at Angela. "Angela.. calm down.." Dragon said worried. Angela growled. "Never tell me to calm down. EVER!" Angela said in anger. Angela walked outside walking past her brothers. Her brothers backed away from her quick. "You are gonna let her walk away?" Reddawn asked. "Her eyes are red. You never mess with her when her eyes are red like that." Jaden said. "Hes right.. last time we messed with her as her eyes were that color, she threw us out a window and into a tree. Our backs were in pain for 4 months." Tray said. 

Reddawn looked at her brothers then walked outside with Angela. "You guys can't calm her down, but I can." Reddawn said.  Angela was laying in a tree writing in her book. "Why am I a monster?" Angela asked in her head. Reddawn went to the tree where Angela was laying an sat next to her. "You feelin okay?" Reddawn asked. Angela sat up and looked at him. "I hate how they treat me.. Dragon is the only kind one there is in that house.. I'm glad you are here though.. Red, you are the only thing keeping my mind calm.." Angela said looking down. Reddawn hugged her. "I'm not going anywhere Angela." Reddawn said holding her close.

With Dragon an the others. 

"Her birthday is coming up. What are you guys gonna do?" Death Alpha asked. Ace and Op laughed. "We are gonna through food at her like we always have." Op said. Dragon gave a sigh. "I was gonna make a cake this time. But if they are gonna throw food. They will want to throw the cake at her." Dragon said. Ace looked at Dragon. "I don't remember the last time we had cake." Ace said. "Yea, last time we had cake was before Angela came around." Op said. Tray looked at them "You are no friends if you can't give her the best birthday." Tray said.

 Angela walks in growling. "Every year you guys would try an get someone to kill me at my birthday parties. My brothers have no room to talk!" Angela yelled. Her brothers looked at her with there ears down. Death Alpha looked at Angela. "You are right.. We were never good brothers." Death alpha admitted. Reddawn looked at her brothers. "Angela. They are hiding something from us.." Reddawn said worried. Angela looked at her brothers again. "What did you guys do?!" Angela yelled worried. Her brothers gave a worried look as they felt bad for what they have done.