part 15

"Ace, Op. Come with me. We are going into the city to find help from someone." Dragon said. "We will stay here trying to keep her alive..." Tray said. Reddawn held Angela's hand. "Stay with us Angela.. Please.." Reddawn said worried. 

Dragon, Ace, and Op went out to the city looking for someone who could help Angela without them worrying that she will be taken away. "Hello?! We need help our friend has been shot!" Dragon yelled in the streets. "Please, we know she can make it if we get help!" Ace yelled. A female that looked kinda like Angela walked up to the boys. "Take me to her. I will help you guys out." The female said. "Thank you so much we live in the woods, lets go." Dragon said. Ace, Op and Dragon walked back to the house as fast as they could as the female followed behind. 

"Angela.. Are you okay?" Reddawn said worried. Angela turned her head to look at him an gave him a small smile. "I-I may not make it Red.." Angela said losing breath. "Every time we try an get it out the hole heals up to fast for us to get it out.." Silver said. "The bullet was really for Angela then, because a normal bullet would be easier to get out of her.." Death Alpha said. "If only mother were here.. She would be able to get that out of her.." Jaden said worried. 

Angela's brothers did everything they could to get the bullet out of her body with Reddawn's help she was able to stay alive a bit longer.. Dragon, Ace and Op barley  got back to the house in time with the female with them. 

"M-Mother..." Angela said. "Don't talk Angela.. You need to stay with us.." Reddawn said. "Angela, mother is not here. what do you mean?" Tray said. "Mother is here.. W-with Dragon an the others.." Angela said. Angela's brothers looked at one another in shock. "You are lying. She died a few days after you running away." Null said. "Mother ran away to get away from you father.. S-She faked her death because you had my brothers hate me the rest of my life.." Angela said getting weaker. "Angela, no more talking." Reddawn demanded. Angela gave a smile to him an gave him a nod.

Dragon, Ace, and Op walked in the house with the girl. "Okay keep that hole open an I'll take out the bullet out of her." The girl said. "Angela.. Why does she look like you?" Null asked. "Don't let her talk. it will only get worse an harder for us to get the bullet out." The girl said. Angela's brothers looked at the girl. "Angela.. is that who we think?" Tray asked. "Almost out.." The girl said. 

The girl finally got the bullet out of Angela's chest. "Done. Everything should be alright now." The girl said. Angela sat up and looked at the girl. "Who.. are you?" Angela asked. The girl smiled at her. "My dear.. I missed you so much. I've been looking everywhere for you.." The girl said. "Mother?" Jaden asked. The boys looked in shock. "She is dead remember!" Null yelled. "I faked my death to get away from the house, and to keep an eye on the boys. I am disappointed in all of you for hurting your sister." Their Mother said. "Jess, she can't be Alpha of the group. So I made the boys hate her, so she ran off the same night." Null said. "Shut it. I don't wanna hear it. My girl is safe and I can take my leave now." Jess said.

Null growled. "I must take my leave now." Jess said walking out the door. Angela got up an ran out the door to stop her, but she was gone with a blink of an eye. "Mother... Don't leave me with them.." Angela said worried. Null walked up behind Angela an threw her to the floor. "You made your mother leave again?!" Null yelled. Reddawn ran to Angela an helped her up. "Back off. She did nothing wrong. She just saved Death Alpha from that girl, an got shot keeping me safe. Asshole.." Reddawn said. Angela looked at Red. "You don't have to protect me.. I can take care of myself.." Angela said. "You let other push you around. I am not gonna sit around an watch my love get hurt again. You almost died!" Reddawn replied. 

"Guys, lets get inside. We need rest. It has been a long day." Dragon said. "Everyone inside." Angela said. Null gave a growl as Reddawn walked inside. "You can just be out here then." Angela said to Null as she walked inside. "I hate you." Null said following Angela inside. "I hate you too." Angela said back. "Angela come with me for a second to my room." Dragon said. Angela followed Dragon as Ace and Op followed behind Angela.