Part 13

Angela looked at the sky singing quietly to herself as Dragon an all the others inside the house talked on how to get the real Angela back. 

"Some days it's hard to see If I was a fool, or you, a thief Made it through the maze to find my one in a million Now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living..."  Angela started to sing. Reddawn walked to the door that was still open. "She never closed the door.." Ace said. "Yea, what is she doing..?" Op asked. 

"guys, why am I seeing two of her?" Tray asked. "One is the real her.. and the other is the shadow of her from the heart.." Silver replied. "That can't be.. the real one has demon horns?" Op asked. "She was kicked out of heaven an left hell before anyone could find her.." Null replied. Reddawn looked at Angela an the shadow Angela. "What are they doing?" Reddawn asked. 

This is Angela's real form the white wings and hair

This is Angela's real form the white wings and hair. but her eyes are white and the other one changes color from what she feels.

"Hello sweet grief I know you will be the death of me Feel like the morning after ecstasy I am drowning in an endless sea" Angela started sing as she looked at the Golden Heart version of her.  "Hello old friend Here's the misery that knows no end So I am doing everything I can To make sure I never love again" Shadow Angela sang. 

"Wait.. they are communicating some how?" Reddawn asked. "If Angela fights how she is, they can talk to one another threw song. It is strange but not why." Null replied. "Angela was always singing as a kid, so singing helps keep herself to chat with the shadow her.." Death Alpha said. Reddawn looked. "You are sure this is a good idea for them?" Reddawn asked. "What ever keeps Angela fighting, because Angela still remembers us, but the shadow her does not know us at all. She only trusts Reddawn because he was formed with her when holding her as she changed into the shadow self." Dragon replied. 

"I wish that I did not know Where all broken lovers go I wish that my heart was made of stone Yeah if I was bulletproof I'd love you black and blue If I was solid like a jewel" Angela sang to the shadow self of her.

Angela then turned into her self, as the shadow self of her disappeared.

"Angela!" Reddawn said with a smile. "Angela looked at Reddawn with a confused look. "Angela?" Dragon questioned. "Angela, are you okay?" Silver asked. "Stop saying my name. I am not your friend.." Angela said with her ears down. Dragon walked to her. "You are kidding right?" Dragon asked. Angela looked at Dragon walking back from him. "Don't get near me. The golden heart is only gonna get worse with everyone around. I can't control the power as you guys thought." Angela said. Her brothers an father looked at her. "You can't fight it. You have to make a deal with it. You need the book now." Null said. "You have to sit with the book in front of you, Necklace on and Heart of gold in you." Death Alpha said. 

Reddawn walked to her holding her close. "That thing will harm her! Having all three items.. she could open something that makes this earth brake. or worse. Let out all demons and Angela leaving them to fight once again on earth." Reddawn said. "How do you know about that?" Null asked. "Because I am a demon myself. I just hide in this body to keep me from being know for my real form. 

Angela looked around. "Someone is here.. get inside the house.." Angela said with her eyes turning gray." Dragon had everyone go inside the house following Angela inside. "Who is it?" Jaden asked. "Don't know.. but they seem like they want something." Angela replied.