Part Two

Angela walked outside and Dragon followed her. "Brother? Is that you?" Angela asked walking to the guy. He looked at Angela with a smile. "You have grown not very much." her Brother jokes. Angela gave a sigh an looked at him. "Same old ways still making fun of me I see Death Alpha." Angela said. He gave a nod and tackled Angela. "HAHA! Still weak I see." Death Alpha said sitting on top of her. "Brother! Get off! I can't breath..." Angela said losing breath. Dragon started to get worried an attacked Death Alpha so he would get off Angela. "Don't you touch her!" Dragon yelled Ace and Op ran outside and helped Angela up. "What do you care, you like her or something?" Death Alpha asked. Dragon gave a growl. "No, she is my friend, and I don't need you trying to kill her!" Dragon said angrily. 

Later that night Death Alpha stayed with them for the night sharing Angela's room, but Angela did not feel safe so she slept outside in a tree like she used to when her Brothers were around.

Dragon climbed up the tree that Angela was in. "Can't sleep?" Dragon asked. Angela looked at the sky. "I don't feel safe in my room with my brother in it.. I woke up many times with him trying to kill me.." Angela replied. Dragon looked at the sky and smiled. "Well at least you can find ways to get away from him." Dragon said. Angela looked at Dragon. "He always finds me in the end. He must have been looking for me for years after I changed my sent." Angela said looking worried. 

Dragon looked at her. "Well you know Ace and Op won't let that happen because they wanna be the ones to hurt and or kill you for some reason." Dragon said looking at her. They both looked at each other for a second then looked away. "Dragon I need to go back into hiding.. If Death Alpha found me then my other brothers are going to find me soon.. With them all here they will have a better chance in killing me." Angela said looking down at the grass. Dragon looked at her again. "Hold up. How many brothers are we talking about here..?" Dragon asked. Angela looked at him. "I have 6 brothers and one younger sister then me." Angela replied. Dragon looked at her in shock. "Who were your parents?" Dragon asked. 

"My mother was an Angel and my father was a Demon. Angela replied scared. "So.. How are you a hybrid?" Dragon asked. Angela let out a sigh. "I was bit by a vampire.. Turning me into one as I was part Demon and Part Angel.. But my mother's blood had Wolf/fox in it so it turned me into a wolf when I was just a baby.." Angela replied looking away from Dragon. Dragon had no words to say, so all he could do was hug her. "Why does your family not live together..?" Dragon Asked. Angela gave a small smile and hugged his arms that were wrapped around her.  "I was kicked out of my house for being the strongest out of my brothers at the time.. So they told me to pack my things up and leave as my mother was out of the house so she never got to see me before I left." Angela replied still holding his arms

 Dragon gave a small sigh. "Well I hope one day you will stop hiding your wolf ears and tail from us." Dragon said letting go of her. Angela looked at the sky. "I would but I don't want Op or Ace pulling on my ears or tail.." Dragon looked at her then at the sky. "Yea, well you need to stand up for yourself soon. You're a wolf and a vampire. You are strong." Dragon said. "I'm not much of a fighter unless my friends are in trouble. I don't really stand up for myself anymore." said Angela. 

Dragon sighed and started to walk inside. "Don't be out here to long. You know what is out here." Dragon said entering the house. Angela jumped down from the tree and looked around. "I know you are out there. Show yourself." Angela said watching her surrounding. A shadow showed itself behind a tree. "Hello again, Angela." The shadow said. Angela looked worried. "Who are you?! How do you know my name??" Angela asked scared. "Don't be worried old friend. You will know when the time is right. But for now, go inside an get some rest. Got it?" The shadow said. Angela gave a nod and walked inside as she ran into dragon almost falling. 

Dragon grabbed her arm to make sure she did not fall. "Are you okay? You seem to be in a hurry.." Dragon said looking at her. Angela looked at him pushing him away as she blushed. "I- I am fine.. I am just a bit tired is all." Angela said blushing bright red.

 Op looked at Angela. "Awe she likes Dragon. How cute." Op said giving a laugh. Angela ran into her room where Death Alpha was closing the door. Angela put her back on the door and hid her face in her knees to cry. Death Alpha walked to her and pulled her in for a hug. "You need to go back into hiding.. And do it fast. Our brothers are almost here..." Angela pulled her head up fast showing her ears and tail. "What! They can't! I won't be able to run fast enough.." Angela said in tears. 

Angela got up from the door and walked around the room in a panic. Dragon walked in with Op and Ace. "Angela, are you okay?" Dragon asked. Angela looked up at him scared. Op and Ace looked at Angela laughing. "She has ears and a tail!" Op laughed. Angela looked and held her tail close with her ears down. "Yes. I'm part fox, but i'm a hybrid.." Angela said scared.

 Ace walked up to her giving her a smile. "You are like Dragon. But he is a real Dragon. He looks cool with his Dragon tail and wings." Ace said. Angela looked at Dragon with a small smile. "So we all are some kind of animal or so?" Angela asked. Dragon looked at Angela giving a nod and then walked out of her room. "Lets go guys. Leave her alone. We all need rest, I feel the presents of 5 others on there way here." Dragon said as his left eye turned red.

That night they all went to bed, all but Angela. She stayed up watching the area making sure her other 5 brothers were not around, but by the time she was going home she heard laughing under her as she was in the trees.