Part Four

"We don't even know where to look Dragon." Op said. Dragon looked at Op. "The same place the heart was found. That same cave." Angela said walking around. Angela then had glowing purple eyes. "You sure you want to get the necklace? It will not be easy to find.." Angela said in a hole new voice. Dragon looked at Op and Ace in shock. "Yea, lets go. Her brothers will just watch her as we go look for it." Dragon said in a hurry. Ace walked outside "Op get some of my stuff as well." Ace closed the door behind him then looked at Angela's brothers. "You guys get to watch her as we leave to find the necklace for the heart. She is gonna lose control of herself if she can't control her new powers." Ace said to her brothers. "Yea, we will watch her. I'll make her the others don't try and harm her." Death Alpha said to Ace. Ace gave a nod as Op ad Dragon walked outside. "Let's do this." Op said throwing Ace's bag to him. Dragon, Ace, and Op ran off into the woods.

Angela's brothers walked into the house an looked at Angela as one of her eyes glow purple and the other eye is her normal baby blue eye color.

"You can't be around me.." Angela told her brothers. Death Alpha walked up to her and held her down on the couch. "You will control your powers as long as we are here to help. Right guys?" Jaden said to Angela an asking her brothers. Death alpha looked at the others. "Fine.. we will help.." Silver said rolling his eyes. "Let her lose control, we would have a cool sister as once she lost control." Tray said laughing. Death Alpha slapped Tray across the face after saying that. "If she loses control, we don't know how she will act. She could be stronger and trying to kill us after!" Death Alpha yelled. Tray growled then let out a sigh. "Fine.." Try said back.

As Angela's brothers helped Angela try and control her new powers Dragon, Ace, and Op finally found the cave.

"So.. the heart was on the stand..but where could the necklace be?" Op asked. Aec looked around for hidden parts of the cave. "I don't know.." Dragon said. "Maybe the book had a clue for where it would be." Ace said to Dragon. Dragon opened the book. "Maybe it's a riddle of some kind to find it." Op said. One of the pages started to glow as they walked to where the magic heat once was. Dragon, Op and Ace looked at the page that was glowing. "What do we do with that information..?" Ace asked. "It glows more when we were standing where they heart would be.. Maybe it's in that bag that Angela put where the heart was.." Op said. Dragon took the bag and put the book where the bag was so traps would harm them. "I don't think this is the necklace.. It's missing the stones in the middle.." Dragon said worried.

The book started to glow bright lighting up the hole cave opening a secret door in the walls. "There are three ways.. What do we do?" Ace asked. "There is only one stone right?" Op asked. Dragon looked at them. "There are 3 stones for the necklace. We will just have to split up. But there is a trick.. There is a door on each end of them. But someone has to finish the first one in order to do the second one. Then so on and so forth. But we need to run after we get the stone because this whole place will fall apart after the stones are gone." Dragon explained. Ace and Op gave a nod and they ran in the three caves.

Back with Angela and her brothers. Her eyes kept changing colors a lot and it was worrying someone who was watching outside the house.

Angela walked around the house a lot as her brothers were talking to each other, but they were worried about her sister not realizing that someone else was around the house as well. "Angela, come outside." Someone said to Angela as she was by a window. Angela's eyes went to normal and ran downstairs where her brothers were and ran out the door. Angela's brothers looks at her run outside. "After her!" Death Alpha yelled. Her brothers ran after her as she jumped into the tree. "Stay away from me!" Angela yelled to her brothers.