Part 14

"I know you guys are some where.." The voice said. "Sounds like a female.." Angela said. "She sounds familiar.." Death Alpha said worried. Angela gave a growl. "She can't be who I think she is.." Angela said with a growl. 

"Death Alpha! Where are you?!" The girl yelled. Null looked at Death Alpha. "What did you do?" Null asked. "It's Astride.. Satan's Daughter.." Death Alpha and Angela said at the same time.

Null looked at Angela. "Wait. you know her?" Null asked. "Yea, Satan took me in an me an Astrid got to know each other more. She wants to fight Death Alpha for something he did." Angela said. "What did you do this time?" Silver asked. "Well.. I kinda got her kicked out of her pack.." Death Alpha replied. "You are a bad brother." Angela said. 

"Angela, You know her better.. go talk to her. she will remember her only friend." Tray said. Angela looked at Tray with red eyes. "You guys know she wants to fight me. She hates me." Angela said. Null pushed Angela outside. "Just go!" Null yelled. Reddawn ran after Angela. "Not without me." Reddawn said. Tray held Reddawn back. "No, this is family.. if she gets hurt she will have to deal with it herself this time." Tray said. Reddawn looked at Angela worried. Angela walked to Reddawn an gave him a hug." I will be fine." Angela said. 

Angela walked outside closing the door and waiting for Astrid to come up to her. 

"Okay, just talk to her.. maybe she wont hurt you like she did when we were kids.." Angela said to herself. Angela saw Astrid walk to the house an to her. "Move." Astrid demanded. "Sorry, but this is my home. It's just me a 3 other people who live here." Angela said. Astrid growled. "I know your brothers are here!" Astrid yelled. Angela growled. "If they were. I'd be dead!" Angela yelled. Astrid saw as Angela's eyes went red. "Angela.. what did you do? Why do you have the golden heart!? I told you to never go near the 3 items.." Astrid said worried. Angela turned into her shadow form. "She had no choice in the matter. So leave her be." Shadow Angela said. Astrid growled an attacked Angela. Angela turned back to herself and started to attack her as well. "You think you can beat me?! I won every fight we been in!" Astrid said. "Yea, because you lied your way out of it an cheated in the fight!" Angela yelled.

Reddawn an the others watched the fight an did not like how it was turning out.

"that's it.." Angela and Astrid said at the same time. they both drew their sword.

Astrid is the dark hair one

Astrid is the dark hair one. and Angela lighter hair..

"You can't win. I'd kill you." Astrid said. Angela gave a nod. "yea, I know. so what." Angela said. Angela's eyes went gray. "You are no friend if you think that this will salve anything!" Angela yelled. Reddawn ran outside to grab Angela. "Lets go back inside, right now." Reddawn demanded.

Angela pushed Reddawn inside. "I will die to keep them safe." Angela said. Astrid gave a small evil smile. "Okay. then see if you can stop this." Astrid said. Astrid pulled out a gun an pointed it at Reddawn. "Get inside Red. Now.." Angela said worried. Astrid shot the gun as Angela go in the way of the bullet hitting her instead. "Angela!" Everyone yelled inside the house. Astrid looked an seen Dragon, Ace, and Op in the window. Angela growled. "I told you my family is not here. it is there house." Angela said. Astrid gave a growl. "Fine, but if I see you again. I will kill you." Astrid said as she walked off. Reddawn carried Angela inside as she feel from the loss of blood. "You should not have done that. We have to get that bullet out of you." Reddawn said walking inside.

Angela slowly passed out as Reddawn and the others tried to get the bullet out of her stomach. "We need to get her to the hospital.." Reddawn said. "We can't.. She is not aloud to go back to the city.." Dragon said. "Wait. why?" Op asked. "She is a wanted person.." Dragon said. "What the hell did she do?" Death Alpha asked. "She was seen going into her fox form an they want to test on her. She also was close to killing someone when she was trying to keep someone else safe." Ace said. Reddawn looked a bit in shock. "Okay then we need to do get that out of her an soon. her heart beet is slowing down." Reddawn said.