Part 17

Reddawn looked at Death Alpha. "So what now..?" Reddawn asked. "You are her lover. go after her." Death Alpha said. Reddawn gave a laugh. "yea, no." Reddawn said. Angela's brothers looked at him in anger. "So you are just playing her?" Jaden asked. "I would not say played.. more like-" Reddawn was cut off from Dragon. "You need to get out of my house now Red." Dragon said in anger. Op and Ace looked at Dragon. "Are you okay Dragon?" Ace asked. "Why would I let demons stay in my house anyways. They bring danger." Dragon replied. Ace looked at Op as he nodded his head. "well time to go." Ace and Op walked to Reddawn pushing him out of the house. "Ether you are with or agent us." Tray said. 

Reddawn walked off as Angela screamed for help. 

"Null, get away!" Angela yelled. "Say goodbye girl." Null said. Angela's necklace started to glow as she changed into her shadow self disappearing. Null growled an walked around the woods to look for her. "Where are you!" Null yelled. Reddawn saw Null and laughed. "wow, lost her already?" Reddawn asked. "She went into shadow form an vanished into smoke." Null replied. "You will help me find her. She can be your toy till I kill her." Null said. "I am not letting her by my toy." Reddawn said. "You are stupid, no wonder why she ran away the first time." A voice said in the trees. Reddawn and Null looked around. "who's there?!" Null yelled. "show yourself!" Reddawn said. Astrid jumped down from the trees. "Now that she is away from you guys, I have the chance to erase her memory of all of you. She does not need you giving her life a living hell." Astrid said. "erase her memory?!" Reddawn said worried. "Yep, from everyone. even her brothers." Astrid said. Null looked at her. "If you do, keep her brothers in the back of her memory." Null said. 

Astrid ran off as she found Angela's sent. Reddawn started to follow but was cut off by Null. "Let her go, this is better. Then later after everything happens her soul will go into a whole new body when one is born." Null said. "but, what about her body?" Reddawn asked. "we cover it up till Angela can get back into her body, but her soul will be followed by the new one as well. When she is gone, she will be know as Dark Angela. an the new one will think of the nickname Angel or Angela for herself." Null said. Reddawn gave a sigh. "I hate you." Reddawn said. "nothing new for me kid." Null said. 

As Angela was changing her sent Astrid walked in her cave.

"so, leaving once again?" Astrid asked. Angela turned to look at her. "Yes, why?" Angela asked. Astrid held a drunk in her hand. "Drink this an your memory will be erased. Change your send and I will take care of the rest once you memory is gone." Astrid said. "Only if you keep my memory of you. I need at lest one memory." Angela replied. Astrid gave a nod. "Promise. Now hurry up before they find your sent." Astrid said. 

Angela changed her sent faster then anyone has ever seen then took the drink Astrid gave her and chugged it down. She felt dizzy and fell to the floor out cold. 

"I am sorry, but no memory will stay with you when you get back.. You must stay away from your family.." Astrid said disappearing from the cave.

(Anyone want a part 2? I will make a new book for it. I leave this on a cliffhanger. Because the next one might just get better and or worse. No one will know... See ya around.)