Part 7

Reddawn saw only the light glowing from the necklace at the time. "Angela? Talk to me, are you okay?" Reddawn asked worried. Dragon, Ace, and Op looked at Reddawn. "She will be okay.. She has to be.. She is strong." Dragon said looking at the light. 

the light finely faded and everyone in the room saw Angela just laying there, on the floor.

Death Alpha walked to Angela an felt her head. "She is freezing cold. The light from the necklace must have took all her body heat." Death Alpha said. Dragon gave a sigh. "put a blanket on her an put her on her bed. She will just have to rest up for a bit." Dragon said. Reddawn gave a sigh. "She has to be okay, her life is everything to me." Reddawn said to her brother Death Alpha. Dragon closed the door to Angela's room an walked away "just let her rest for the night. she will wake up sooner or later." Dragon said walking to his room.

Everyone went to sleep that night, Dragon, Ace and Op in there rooms. Angela's brothers in Angela's room on the floor and Reddawn laid on the couch. As everyone was asleep Angela finely woke up but stayed nice and quiet.

"I guess I passed out cold.. affects of the necklace will do worse to me later on, but I can't tell the others about it." Angela said in her head walking out of her room. As Angela walks to the kitchen Red (Reddawn) sits up an yawns. "Angela.. why are you up?" Red asked not realizing what he said at first. "Oh.. I just need water. That is all." Angela replied. After Red heard her voice he got up an looked right at her. "Angela?! Oh my god you are up." Red said happy. Angela gave a small giggle. "Yea.. Sorry if i scared you when i passed out cold.." Angela said. Red looked at her. "You knew that you passes out cold?" Red asked. Angela gave a nod. "Yea. I could not move but I could feel my body heat get colder. It's because of the necklace.. but i'll be okay " Angela told Red. Red gave a small sigh an hugged her. "As long as you are safe. Then that is okay.." Red said. Angela smiled at Red. "You need to go back an rest." Angela said walking to her room. Red gave a nod followed by a sigh. 

The night slowly went away as Angela's brothers were up an outside watching the place for a bit as they talk to one another about her sister and how the necklace worked. 

Red walked around the house talking to Ace and Op as Dragon and Angela were still asleep. "Dragon almost didn't make it out of that cave. If he didn't get out when he did.. I'm sure he would not be back.." Ace said. "Yea, I wonder how he did get out. We only got out because dragon threw is out before the rocks could block us out.." Op said. "You guys got lucky then, If you guys didn't get out then you and the necklace would be gone.. Angela would be gone for good as well." Reddawn said. "Yea.. I saw her hand.. it was not hers. It was like she was about to form into something else.." Ace said worried. Reddawn gave a nod. 

Dragon walked out of his room with a yawn. "Hey guys.. How did you all sleep?" Dragon asked. Ace and Op gave a thumbs up. Angela's brothers walked inside. "My back hurts from laying on the floor." Jaden complained. "Everyone's back hurts Jaden. Shut up about it." Death Alpha said. Reddawn gave a small laugh. "Brothers never seem to get along. Do they?" Reddawn asked with a small laugh. Death Alpha looked at his brothers and gave a laugh. "Yea, we never did get alone well with out our sister yelling at us to shut up." Death Alpha said. "Or threatening us, that she would put makeup on us." Jaden said. Her brothers then looked at each other in pain. "She really was the Alpha of us.. wasn't she?" Silver asked. 

Angela walked out of her room yawning. "Morning weirdos.." Angela said looking at her brothers. Her brothers gave a small growl. "Hi Angela." Reddawn said with a small smile. Angela gave a smile back. "Hi Red" Angela replied.

Dragon looked at Angela's eyes. "Angela. you feeling okay? Your eyes are purple.." Dragon said. Angela walked into the bathroom to look at her eyes. "AHH!" Angela yelled in fear running out of the bathroom. Ace and Op then looked at Angela. "Oh my god.. her body is like the hand I saw last night.." Ace said worried. "Angela.. why did the necklace not work?!" Op yelled frustrated.