Part 11

Everyone looked at one another worried that Angela might come back, but not as herself.

"We have to keep an eye out for Angela an Reddawn. If Reddawn is with her then she is okay.. right?" Tray asked. The brothers just gave an eye at Tray worried. "Remember Reddawn is a demon as well, He might have been planing this.." Null said. "No, Reddawn is the reason she has not killed us. He would not do that..." Death Alpha said worried. Dragon gave a growl. "Shut up, she will come back fine. I am sure of it." Dragon said with worry. 

Angela's brothers and her father watched for them to get back as night has already began.

"I will keep my sister safe.." Tray said in his head worried. Op looked outside. "Angela?" Op questioned. Ace looked. "what?" Ace asked walking to Op. Op an Ace both looked outside an saw A girl in the trees. "It's Angela!" Ace yelled. Op an Ace ran out of the room they were in and looked at Dragon. "Dragon!" Op yelled. Dragon looked at them. "What is it? Why do you look like you seen something..?" Dragon asked. "Angela.. She is not herself. The heart.. turned her into.. something.." Ace said. 

Angela walked inside the house. "Hello strangers.." Angela said. Dragon looked at her worried. "Where is Reddawn?!" Dragon asked worried. "Red, He is with me." Angela said. Reddawn walked in the house keeping Angela close to her.

 Reddawn walked in the house keeping Angela close to her

"Reddawn.. what happened to you guys..?" Dragon asked. Reddawn looked at Dragon. "Angela was forming into what she is now.. I tried to hold her close so she would calm down.. But just touching her.. turned us both into this.." Reddawn replied. Angela looked around not sure what to do. "Red.. Who are they..? Why are you so nice to them?" Angela asked. Reddawn gave a sigh. "They are friends.. Dragon, Ace an Op are friends.." Reddawn replied. Angela looked at her 6 brothers and her father. "Who are they? Why do they look at me like they worry..?" Angela asked. Reddawn looked. "They are your brothers.. and your father.." Reddawn replied.

Angela's brothers looked at her worried not sure what to say, but Null's eyes went red.