Part 5

Her brothers looked at Angela in the tree. The shadow that told her to go outside is sitting next to her hugging her. "She does not need to listen to you guys anymore." The person in a dark hoodie said. "Who are you?!" Death Alpha said yelling at him. "I'm an old friend of Angela's. My name is Reddawn." Reddawn said smiling. "Why are you here then?" Jaden asked. Angela looked at her brothers as her eyes glow. "Oh no. not again." Death alpha said worried looking at Angela. Angela jumped a bit snapping out of her power taking over. "Sorry, but I trust him then my own brothers." Angela said looking away from them. Death Alpha looked at Angela as she said that. "Did she really just say she trusted him then us.." Death Alpha said in his head. "You trust him?! Then us?!" Jaden yelled.

Angela jumped down from the tree with her ears down and growling walking to her brothers. "Yes! I trust him more than you guys! All you guys did was try and hurt me to where i ran away from home!" Angela yelled with her eyes glowing red. Her brothers backed away as they saw her eyes glow red. Aries, the shadow person held Angela back. "Hey. calm down. Its okay." Reddawn said holding her shoulder. Angela gave a small sigh and her eyes turned normal. Death Alpha looked at Angela. "I just realized.. All these years, when she was Angry.. He was the reason why Angela looked the other way and started to cry instead. She had a shoulder to cry on the hole time." Death Alpha said looking away. "Yea, I was always around. Just hidden from you guys." Reddawn said hugging Angela. Angela started to blush a bit but tried to hide it by smiling. "She is the only thing keeping me alive." Reddawn said looking at her brothers. Jaden looked at the others. "So... you guys are like dating or something?" Jaden asked. Angela blushed. "NO! We are not dating!" Angela yelled looking away as she blushed.

Reddawn looked at her brothers. "Hey, can I talk to you guys for a second?" Reddawn asked. Angela's brothers gave him a nod as Angela went back into the tree and laid down. Reddawn, and the boys walked by the house. Death Alpha looked at Reddawn. "So, you like her, don't you?" Death alpha asked. Aires gave a nod. "Yea, I like her a lot.. But I don't know how to ask her out.." Reddawn said looking down.