Part 6

Death Alpha looked at Angela in the tree as she was smiling and humming away to a song. "I can talk to her if you want." Death Alpha said to Reddawn. "You would do that for me?" Reddawn asked. Death Alpha gave a small laugh. "yea. She really seems to like you as well. So why not." Death Alpha replayed.

Death Alpha walked to the tree Angela was in, and sat next to her. "So, You like Reddawn?" Death Alpha asked. Angela looked away from him brother as she started to blush. "W-what.. n-no!" Angela said scared. Angela's eyes started to glow pink. Death Alpha gave a small laugh. "You can't lie to me. Even now, because your eyes glow the color of how you feel." Death Alpha laughed. Angela pushed him out of the tree and jumped down from the tree. "Jerk! Why do you wanna know?!" Angela yelled. Reddawn walked up to her. "Calm down. It's okay. I asked him to.. I wanted to know if you liked me back.." Reddawn said, confessing his feelings. Angela's eyes went to purple in fear.

Angela's brothers all walked inside as Death Alpha stayed with them. "So, you wanna go out?" Reddawn asked. Angela started to blush an looked away. "Y-yea, sure. Why not, seems like it would be fun." Angela said blushing red. 

Back with Dragon, Ace, and Op. 

"Okay we need to get the hell out of here, and soon. This place is falling apart fast." Dragon said looking for a way out. "Dragon over there. Lets go before we get trapped in this cave!" Ace yelled Dragon and Op ran to Ace as they tried to escape the cave as the rocks fall around them. "Guys we are not gonna make it!"Op yelled. Dragon showed his Dragon wings and tail. Ace get on my back!" Dragon yelled grabbing Op as they run. 

Ace got on Dragons back as Op held onto Dragons arms. Dragon started flying threw the falling rocks not sure if he could make it. "Ace, take the necklace!" Dragon said giving him the necklace. Dragon then threw Op outside the cave as the exit was about to close off. "Dragon no!" Op yelled After that Dragon threw Ace off his back out where Op is as the exit closed off. "Dragon!" Ace yelled. Dragon then was stuck in the cave. He would have to find another way out as the cave closed in on him. 

Ace and Op looked at one another. "what now?" Op asked. Ace looked at the necklace. "Dragon can find a way out. He is strong enough. We have to get back to the house an give this to Angela." Ace replied. "We can't just leave him." Ace gave a sigh. "I know, but Dragon can find another way out. He's smart. We need to worry about getting the Necklace to Angela before she loses control of herself." Ace said. Op gave a small sigh then gave a nod. "Alright lets go." Op said as they walk back to the house.

With Angela an the others.

"Angela, you can't hide for the rest of the day. get out of your room!" Jaden yelled. Angela banged on the door. "Go away Jaden. I can't leave the room. It is not safe for you guys." Angela said worried. Reddawn gave a sigh. "Angela let me in, please?" Reddawn said putting his head on the door. "Not till I get the necklace.. I must not show myself." Angela replied. As Angela stayed in her room, she would listen to her brothers talk to Reddawn. "I don't think I can stay here much longer if they are not back soon.." Angela said in her head about to cry. 

Later that night, Ace and Op finely got back to the house but they heard a voice come from the sky.

"Ace, Op! get inside an give her the necklace, it might be to late.." Dragon said to them. Ace ran inside to Angela's room. "Angela, let us in! we have the necklace." Ace said. Angela opened the door and held out her hand. "Give it to me Ace.." Angela said refusing to open the door. Ace looked at Angela's hand and gave the necklace to her. Angela then closed the door and put on the necklace. As Angela put on the necklace it started to light up the room, but as they are all sanding there not moving Reddawn walk to the door an opened it. "Angela?" Reddawn said with a worried look.