Part 16

Dragon and Angela walked to Dragons room as Ace and Op followed behind Angela. 

"Angela you need to get Null out of here. We can't let that risk of him burning down this house" Dragon said. Ace closed the door before anyone could hear them talk. "Yea. I know. He was the reason why Death Alpha burned down Astride's home." Angela replied. "I would have to let the Shadow me take over just to get Null out of the house.." Angela said. "We can't let you do that. Shadow you doesn't know us.." Ace said. "I guess I will have to use my strength then.. if she lest me." Angela said. "Angela, I need to talk to you.." Reddawn said. "Alright, be right out." Angela replied. "You guys have to keep my brothers away from me.. get them to train for fighting or something to keep there mind away from me." Angela said to Dragon an the others. 

Angela walked out to see Reddawn standing at the door. "Lets go outside to talk." Angela said. Reddawn gave a nod. "Alright." Reddawn said. Reddawn and Angela walked outside an closed the door. "Your father.. he seems to be planing on burning the house down tonight.. you have to do something now.." Reddawn said. "I know. I have to get him out of the house an chase me for a bit.." Angela said. "But what if he catches you..?" Reddawn asked. "He will have to deal with Shadow me then.." Angela replied. Reddawn gave Angela a hug. "Good luck my love.." Reddawn said. Angela gave a smile an they both walked back inside the house.

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!" Op yelled. "Make me weak soul." Null said. Angela growled. "Father. get out. or else." Angela said. "Or else what girl?" Null asked. Angela tackled Null to the ground surprising everyone in the room. "You are not aloud here anymore!" Angela yelled. Null pushed her off hitting the door with her head. "I will end you an your friends!" Null yelled. "You have to get through me fist father." Angela replied. Null ran after Angela. "you will be the first to die then." Null said. Angela opened the door an ran off as Null chased after her. 

Dragon an the others looked as they disappeared into the woods.

"She gave us time to find the fire he was gonna start. lest go!" Dragon said. "Jade and I will look in the tress to get a better look at the roof." Death Alpha said. "Silver, Tray and I will go down stares to check."  Owen said. "Okay, Tray Op and Ace will look in every room." Dragon said. "I will go with Death Alpha and Jaden. Go!" Dragon said. They all then went to find where the fire might have started worrying Angela might have not stopped him in time. "Stop right there girl." Null said. Angela looked around to see her Father was right in front of her. "You really think you can stop me from setting fire again" Null said. "How did you do it last time then? hm?" Angela said. Null's body went to fire. "This is how." Null replied. Angela gasped in worry. "F-fire element.." Angela said. "Father don't do it! they are my friends..! The boys are in the house as well!" Angela said trying to talk sense into him. "Oh, I am not aiming for the house my dear." Null said. Angela's eyes went wide realizing what he wanted to do. "...You were after me the whole time.." Angela said. Null then held fire into his hand watching as all the fire from his body went into his hand." Angela slowly backed away. "Where do you think you are going?" Null asked with a smile. "N-No where..." Angela replied as she backed into a tree. "I wanted you dead when you were gonna be Alpha, I still want you dead." Null said as the fire grew in his hand.

Dragon an the others walked outside to meet up.

"This is bad.." Dragon said. "This means Father is getting what he wants.." Jack said. "What do you mean?" Op asked. "It means Father was really gonna kill Angela not us." Death Alpha said.