4.

After the blow up a few days ago, everything seemed to go back to normal. All three of them decided to spend time in Venice with Josh before Hell in a Cell on Sunday. It had been about a month since they had seen him and Adalynn couldn't contain her excitement when he picked them up from the airport.
"Uncle Joshy!" She yelled running over to him and he picked her up.
"Hi pumpkin" he said returning her back to the ground. "Did you work on what I told you to?" He asked and Ada pulled up her sleeve and flexed.
"Lookie! They bigger now" she exclaimed as Colby and Rebecca walked up to the pair shaking their heads and laughing.

Josh had put together an easy workout for Adalynn to do while her parents worked out. It was mostly to build up strength and endurance but it wasn't too much for her little body to handle.
"I can't believe you have our 5 year old doing workouts" Colby sighed.
"I like working out" Ada said and both Colby and Rebecca laughed.
"Just wait until you have to start doing hard ones like mommy and daddy" Josh said "those aren't fun"
"Not one bit" Rebecca added.

After getting settled into their hotel room and then meeting Josh at his CrossFit gym and working out for a few hours, they all decided to go out for dinner. Colby pulled Josh aside just before they left to talk to him about something important...
"I don't think I'm going to be able to watch her tomorrow" he said rubbing his face with his hands.
"What do you mean?" Josh asked confused.
"Just the things she's talking about doing tomorrow, I- I just don't want her hurt" Colby said. "I mean she's talking about jumping off the top of the fucking cell"
"That's Rebecca for ya" Josh said shaking his head.
"Your not getting my point... she's always so worried about being safe in the ring and everything but with this she could be putting her career on the line" Colby explained "I don't want to watch her jump from that damn cage and get hurt. Hell, I don't want Ada watching that"
"Colby, If she's made up her mind about this, you, or anybody for that matter could change her mind. If she says she's going to do it, you just have to let her go and brace for the impact" Josh told him.

Josh was right. Colby wouldn't be able to change her mind. He just had to let her go and brace for the impact. Sure she'd had pretty brutal matches before and he was able to watch those, but this was different. If the temptation to run out during her matches and make her quite because she was hurt wasn't strong before, it sure as hell was now.