21.

Three weeks later...

Rebecca was now 14 weeks pregnant and was still sick almost everyday. Colby tried holding off on proposing, but one day, it got to him.

He walked upstairs to see her sitting up in the bed and she smiled as soon as he appeared.
"Somebody's happy to see me" he said and sat down next to her.
"Considering I don't feel like getting out of bed and your downstairs with Ada all day, yeah I'm happy to see you" she said and leaned over to place a kiss on his lips.

They stayed in that exact moment for what seemed like forever. When Colby pulled away, he got up and opened a drawer and pulled out a small black box.

Rebecca eyes widened and she almost forgot how to breathe. As she saw him get down on one knee in front of her, her heart almost stopped.

"I wanted to make this special, but I guess these two had other plans" he said placing a hand on her stomach "I knew from the second we started dating that you were the one, your my forever, your the mother of my kids and now I want you to be wife. I don't want to do life with anybody else, scratch that, I can't do life with anybody else. For six years now, you've been my best friend, my rock, the one I could always count on. We've been through so much together, I don't think life could be any better than what we have right here. I love you so much, I'll love you forever, so Rebecca, will you marry me?"

She couldn't think of an answer, she just simply crashed her lips into his and he had his answer.

She didn't want to do life with anybody else. She needed him, she wanted him. Of course life wasn't always easy but they always seemed to prevail. That was enough to show her that this, was a forever thing.