22.

Slowly, Rebecca got back to herself and wasn't getting sick as often, so her and Adalynn started traveling with Colby again.

They were backstage at raw while Colby was out doing promos, Adalynn and Rebecca were sitting in catering.

Adalynn was contently eating her fruit when Ashley walked up, looking a little frantic.

"Hey, um you might want to find Colby and get out of here" she said and Rebecca looked at her confused.
"Why?" She asked.
"Jeff's here, he's looking for you, and he seems mad" Ashley said.

Jeff was Rebecca's ex. They didn't really end on good terms when he learned she had slept with Colby. Sure it had almost been 6 years since she had last saw him but she had absolutely no idea why he was here now.

Ashley got Adalynn and Rebecca out to Colby. He was just as confused as Rebecca was when he heard what was going on.

Ashley had walked out to get ready for her match when she ran right into the last person she wanted to see in that moment.

"Ashley! Long time no see" Jeff said greeting her.
"Hey Jeff" she said annoyed.
"Oh come on, I'm not that bad" he said and Ashley gave him the look.
"Considering you threatened Rebecca after she left you, yeah you totally not that bad" she said sarcastically.
"Well, me and her are going to have to learn how to get along considering we have a daughter" he said and Ashley's jaw dropped. "I think her names Adalynn, but considering we haven't met, I wouldn't know"
"Adalynn isn't yours and you know it" she retorted and he began to pull papers out of his pocket.
"According to this DNA test, she's 100% mine" he said "now why don't you be a good girl and tell me where Rebecca and MY daughter is"