23.

Ashley stalled and bounced back and forth on her heels. Colby walked out to find her looking uncomfortable and intervened in the situation.

"Is there a problem?" He asked stepping in front of Ashley.
"No I'm just looking for Rebecca" Jeff said. "And my daughter"
"Sorry Rebecca and MY daughter isn't here right now so you can leave. Don't you even come back again, or there'll be hell to pay" Colby said sternly and pulled Ashley into his locker room.
"No, I think I'll stay a bit" Jeff said trying to push his way into the room.

When Rebecca saw him, she immediately pulled Adalynn towards her protectively. It took all of Colby's strength to keep the door closed long enough for Rebecca to get Adalynn into the bathroom with Ashley.

As Colby let his grip off the door, he backed up and stood in front of Rebecca.
"Jeff, you know she isn't yours" she shook her head.
"Are you sure about that?" He asked and she shook her once more.
"I slept with Colby, then I got pregnant. She isn't yours and there's nothing you can do about it" she said "now leave, I can't do you with you right now"
"Oh yeah.. I forgot he knocked you up again. Oh wait, then she didn't make it, what was her name? Oh yeah, Emmy. Now I heard your pregnant again, with twins! How exciting" he said sarcastically.

Colby lunged for Jeff but Rebecca knew him and grabbed his arm before he could even get close to him. That was when Hunter came in with security, escorting Jeff out.
"This isn't over! I'll get my daughter!" He hollered before the door was shut.

Colby turned to see Rebecca standing there, tears in her eyes, looking scared out of her mind.
"Baby, it's over" He said pulling her into his chest "he's gone, he won't get anywhere near you or Ada, ever"
"How do you know?" She asked letting out a shaky breath.
"Because. He'd have to go over my dead body to get to you or her. I'm not ever letting him near you or her. I'll murder him before I let anything happen to either of you, I don't care if I have to rot in a prison cell, as long as you two... four, are safe" he said placing a hand on her stomach "I can't let anything happen to you guys, your my world, I'd go insane without you"