13.

Holly arrived at the house five minutes later and the second Colby saw her car, he was out the door with Rebecca. After running a few red lights and going well over the speed limit, they made it to the hospital and Rebecca was immediately taken back to be checked out.

They preformed blood tests, ultrasounds and any other test they could to find out why this was happening. After almost two hours, they still hadn't figured out what was causing this and the panic and fear was starting to get to Rebecca.
"Colby I'm scared" she said quietly and he grabbed her hands.
"I know you are, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here the entire time" he assured her.

A nurse walked in with a clipboard and sympathetic look on her face. Both Colby and Rebecca prepared for the worse as they knew the words that were about to come out of her mouth.
"I'm sorry but it does look like premature labor. We can do a c-section now or we can start you on medicine to get labor moving along so you can deliver, it's up to you" she said and Rebecca immediately looked over to Colby who had tears in his eyes.
"What do you want to do Becks?" He asked.
"If I do a c-section..." she started off saying.
"If you go natural, you'll have more time with your baby. If you do a c-section you'll have little to no time at all" The nurse said and Rebecca nodded.

She knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted to meet their baby. She wanted Adalynn to get to meet the baby. That was all she wanted in that moment, for all four of them to have their time together, before their lives changed in a way they never thought would happen.

"Call your mom, I want Adalynn here so she can see the baby for the first and last time. She needs to know what's going on"