8.

Rebecca woke up feeling more tired than usual. She had slept fine that night and didn't do anything out of the ordinary the day before. Colby had told her it was just because she was working so much and was always doing something rather than resting and all the nights of missed sleep were finally catching up to her. She knew it was more than that for she had barely been able to finish more than 3 sets yesterday during her workout, which usually she could finish 5 or 6 before needing to stop and rest.

Though she wanted to believe him, she knew her body and knew something was different, she just didn't know what. They went on with their normal day, getting ready for Friday Night Smackdown, making sure Adalynn was ready, working out. When they got to the venue, Ashley knew her best friend and knew something was wrong.
"You alright Becks?" She asked and Rebecca nodded.
"Yeah, just tired and not feeling it today" she answered and Ashley gave her that look. "Don't you say it" she warned.
"What if you are?" She asked and Rebecca thought about the possibility for the slightest second but pushed the thought away.
"I know I'm not. I'm on birth control and we're always careful" she said and Ashley folded her arms across her chest.
"You were on birth control and were always careful 5 years ago. Look where that got you" Ashley retorted.

Rebecca knew there was a possibility even though they were careful and she was on the pill. She also didn't feel pregnant, she wasn't as sick as she was last time and knew the symptoms of pregnancy. As of now, all she felt was tired and sick.

She had to act like nothing was wrong the entire day. Especially around Colby and Adalynn, but there was a little voice in her head saying "take a test, just make sure". After the guilt and nerves took over and she caved, she ran to the nearest drugstore and grabbed a test. When she came back to the arena, Colby was frantically looking around.
"Where the hell were you?" He asked when he noticed her.
"I had to grab something. I was gone for 5 minutes" she said and he shook his head.
"I would like to know before you just walk off, I have a match in 5 minutes and I can't really just leave Ada back here alone" Colby explained.

Rebecca waited for after his match. She told him she had to meet with Hunter for a minute so he took Adalynn. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door, pulled the test of out her bag and just stared at it. She didn't know if she wanted to be pregnant or if she didn't. Sure she'd wanted another baby sometime soon, just maybe not this soon.

When she finally got the courage to open it, she took a deep breath and sighed.
"Here we go again" she said.
Rebecca took the test and sat it down on the counter. She sat the timer and sat in nerves for the entire time. When the timer went off, she slowly made her way over to the test, but couldn't bring herself to look at it.

Before she knew what she was doing, her shaky hands were holding the test and she saw the word that changed their lives 5 years ago.

"Pregnant"

Sorry it took me a little longer to update than normal. I'm on vacation and haven't really had the time to. I'll try to update some more but I probably won't be able to until next week:( I hope you all understand, again I'm so sorry and I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️