5.

Every morning before a Pay-Per-View was always hectic. Colby and Rebecca had meetings, they needed to workout and most importantly, spend time with Adalynn and talk to her about what would be happening tonight. One thing Colby wanted to talk to her about was his match. It wasn't going to be pretty, to say the least.
"And Josh will be right there with you" he said "so if you want to come back to mommy you can"
"Would you be mad if I stayed back here the entire time?" She asked quietly.
"Not at all baby, if I could stay back her the entire time I would too" he said gettin a small laugh out of Ada. She jumped into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Be careful daddy" she whispered.
"I'll try" he whispered back.

Rebecca avoided both Adalynn and Colby all day. She knew if she saw them then she would cave and tell them everything that was going to happen. She definitely knew Colby would hate every single move in the match, but hey, she didn't really approve of some of the moves in his. Avoiding them didn't work to long, as Adalynn found her in hair and makeup.
"Hi mommy" she said and hopped up on top of the equipment crate next to Rebecca.
"Hey sweetheart" she replied. "Did daddy talk to you?"
"Yeah. I'm staying back here with you" Ada replied "I'm scared"
"It's okay. Bray is pretty scary, but are you sure you don't want to be out there with Joshy?" Rebecca asked just to be sure.
"I'm sure" Ada assured her "is daddy going to get hurt?"
"To be honest, I don't know baby. I hope not" she said.
"Are you going to get hurt?" Ada asked again.
"Hey, listen here. You don't need to be worrying about me and daddy. We're supposed to be worrying about you, not the other way around" Rebecca said
"But if you get hurt how are you supposed to take care of me?" She asked "just please don't get hurt"

Hearing those words come out of her daughters mouth broke her heart. She knew everything that was happening tonight and she knew Adalynn would be worrying about them. Rebecca and Colby really hit the jackpot when it came to kids, because their daughter was perfect in every way to them.
"Look at me. No matter what happens tonight, or any other night, me and daddy will always be here to take care of you, you understand? I want you to have fun tonight and not worry about me and daddy, we're going to be alright, no matter how hurt we get, we're your mommy and daddy before anything else, if you need us, we'll be here"
Adalynn's arms wound tightly around her mothers neck and didn't let go. Tonight would be a tough night for her to say the least. The Pay-Per-View was called Hell in a Cell for a reason. And it would be absolute hell to sit and watch.