11.

Colby went into Adalynn's room and saw her laying in her bed and it was obvious she had been crying.
"I'm sorry" she said and started crying again "I made you mad"
Colby bent down and picked her up in his arms and just held her there. The two things that upset him most where when Adalynn or Rebecca was upset, so right now, he wasn't in the best place.
"Hey, look at me" he said and Adalynn's head perked up and she looked up at him.
"You know that me and mommy love you so much. Your our entire world, nothing will ever change that. No matter what happens, your always going to be our babygirl"
"No matter how many baby brothers or sisters I get?" She questioned and Colby nodded.
"No matter how many baby brothers or sisters you get" he said and she wrapped her arms around his neck and tightly hugged him. "How'd you even find out about the baby?" He asked and she wiggled out of his arms and walked over to her nightstand and pulled out the test Rebecca had taken a few weeks back.
"This" she said and handed it to him "it was in the bathroom"
"How could you read it?" He asked.
"Uncle Joshy teaches me things" she shrugged.

Now all Colby had to do was find Rebecca and calm her down. He looked everywhere, all around the house, the yard, even his moms house. He could find her anywhere. His last resort was to look in the garage to see her car missing and he knew exactly where she had went. Whenever she needed an escape from something, she would go to his wrestling school and if he wasn't teaching a class, she would hang out in the ring and just think.

When he walked in, she was sitting against the turnbuckle and it was obvious she had been crying too.
"Babe..." He said hopping up on the apron and into the ring.
"Don't do that" she said and he stopped and looked at her confused "don't act like you can apologize for everything and make it all better, because you can't" she said and he shook his head.
"I didn't come here to apologize, somebody else did" and that's when she noticed Adalynn standing by the ring.

She jumped up and immediately ran into Rebecca's arms and started crying.
"I'm sorry mommy" she cried and Rebecca wrapped her arms around her and held her close.
"Shh, baby it's okay" she said trying her best not to cry as well.
"I'm sorry" she cried again and Rebecca held her tighter.
She gently lifted Adalynn's head so they were eye to eye, and explained that no matter what, she loved her.
"I love you so much. Your my little girl, always and forever. Even if you think that this new baby is going to change that, it won't. Me and daddy will always make time for you. We'll always make sure you feel loved and are taken care of, Okay?" She said and Adalynn nodded.
"You promise?" She asked and Rebecca kissed the top of her head.
"I promise" Rebecca said and pulled Adalynn close to her once more.