20.

Rebecca walked into the wrestling school with Adalynn following closely behind. She had finally gotten over her sickness and was feeling much better. Rebecca on the other hand was still having morning sickness.

Adalynn walked over to "her little corner" which was just a few of her toys and a small chair that was just for her, while Rebecca walked over to Colby. She leaned against against him before she felt his arm wrap around her waist and she was pulled closer to him.
"Feeling any better?" He asked and she sighed quietly and he got his answer.
"I'm sorry baby" he said kissing the top of her head "if I could take it all away I could"
"I want to go out tonight" she said "just me and you. Maybe go to the coffee shop then just walk around?" She suggested.
"Yeah, we can just drop Ada off at my moms after bit and then we can go" he said.

Later that night, Rebecca wasn't feeling any better but still wanted to go out. Colby tried to tell her it was okay, that they could stay home and watch a movie or something but she insisted they went out.

They went to the coffee shop where Colby insisted they sit down and stay in. Rebecca fought at first but eventually gave in.
"Why can't we go out?" She asked.
"We are out, we aren't at the house" he said "just be glad I let you out of the house the way you feel. You should be at home resting right now"
"I'm fine, I haven't threw up in almost 3 hours and I'm not as light headed as usual" she argued "I'll be fine I promise, can we please just go walk around?"
"Fine. But the minute I say we go back, we're going back because you have no self control" he finally relented and she leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

As they continued to walk around, Colby could tell Rebecca was feeling worse and worse as the minutes passed. He was finally able to get her back to the house and had asked his mom to keep Adalynn overnight.

Rebecca immediately went into their bedroom and crawled into bed.
"I'm sorry" she said quietly as Colby walked into the room. "I just wanted us to have a night out but apparently two little ones didn't like that idea very much"
"Don't apologize, you can't help how you feel" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed.
"How are we supposed to have time to ourselves once the babies get here?" She asked "having three kids doesn't exactly scream free time to me" she said.
"We'll find time, I don't care if all we do is sit on the couch and watch a movie, as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter" he said brushing the hair out of her face.
"So you don't care if all we do tonight is lay here and watch a movie?" She questioned hopeful.
"You mean I watch a movie while you sleep?" He joked and climbed into bed beside her.

And that's what they did for the rest of the night. Colby just held her as she slept, looking so peaceful. At one point, he was sure she was asleep, so he decided to have a little heart to heart with a couple special little ones. He gently placed his hand on her stomach, all while Rebecca was fully aware of what was going on.

"Listen here little ones" he started out "you need to take it a little easier on your mommy, okay? Cause here in a few weeks, I'm going to do something special, and mommy needs to be able to fly on a plane for the something special. I know it's not easy having to share space in there, but can you at least make it work for me? I think mommy would like that too"

If she had heard him correctly, he said he was going to do something special. The only thing that came to her mind was he was going to propose. They had talked about getting married plenty of times before but had never went through with it. To be honest, the thought of commitment scared her. Even though they had been together for six years, marriage was still a big step, maybe not a big step she was ready to take.